Search results

1. Bryan

Machine polisher recomendations?

Can anyone recomend a machine polisher for a first time user? Budget is anything up to £200. Would be ideal if this included pads. This will be my xmas present from my girlfriend :) Thanks, Bryan
  2. Bryan

Tegiwa intake

Placed an order for the carbon intake on saturday, recieved an email from Tegiwa today saying i will need to wait 2-3 weeks as they have no stock :( was realy looking forward to geting it fitted this week. This got me thinking, how do you guys with Tegiwa/Gruppe m get on when its snowing, just...
  3. Bryan

Spoon exhaust

The teg I have just bought has a spoon exhaust fitted, is there much difference with/without bung?
  4. Bryan

Avon tyres

I am looking at some mid range tyres and came across some Avon zz5 and zz3. Has anyone had these on a teggy before? Recommended or not? Thanks Bryan
  5. Bryan

Hi from scotland!!

Hi, im bryan! Currently looking to buy my first dc5 :) I have been to view a silver one at Dicksons of perth and fell in love with it. Noticed it had this forums name on the reg plate (sp53bvu). Has anyone got any info on this car please? Thanks :)