Search results

1. DC5_Bonson

DC5 vs DC5 at Knockhill

Had a small battle with another forum member (K wee gee) at Knockhill One of the best run i had with another car with nearly the same performance. http://youtu.be/0G0JL_yw7q4
  2. DC5_Bonson

Video of DC5 vs Evo @ Knockhill Round 2

Had a good run with this Evo 4 again at Knockhill, this time it has Anti Lag fitted. Please excuse the in car music. :) http://youtu.be/97UdQJpL-r4
  3. DC5_Bonson

Knockhill REVERSE Open Session Sat 27th October

Anybody wants to come and play? :xvtec:
  4. DC5_Bonson

Weird sizzling sound on Cold start (with video)

Not sure if this sizzling sound is healthy :xconfused: Been doing this since i installed the Tegiwa M on some cold & rainy morning start. Car drives 100% fine. The noise only appears when i start the car after leaving it for 1 or 2 days. Any suggestion is welcome... Please click for video...
  5. DC5_Bonson

Civinco stand alone system

Has anybody heard of this engine management system before? I was down in Sitech racing today and spoke to Simon (owner of the company) and he has persuade me to go for this ECU over Kpro. He explained the advantages is that i could have a few different maps ready on a few cards and it can be...
  6. DC5_Bonson

How to install Energy Suspension Master Bushing kit & Buddy Club camber arms.

Hello DC5 owners! This is a guide on how to install the Energy Suspension Master Bushing kit & Buddy Club camber arms. The American bushing kit includes front & rear LCAs, trailer arms and a set of F/R ARB bushings which will cover most of the major suspension components. Priced at around...
  7. DC5_Bonson

Track video @ japfest2 Donington park

Hi, i just want to share my track video with you guys while i was down in Donington park last month. Comments welcome! :)
  8. DC5_Bonson

Skunk2 Fuel Rail

Hi, i just want to get some opinions from you guys if this mod Skunk2 fuel rail is any good? Is 3% power gain a bit optimistic? It does't seem like the fuel regulator is included. Can i use the standard one? i am hoping to build up a high spec N/A or SC engine in the future and i thought...
  9. DC5_Bonson

Hello from Scotland

Hi folks! I owned my DC5 for more than a year now and i thought i should join here and share our interest. When i first got the car, it was 100% standard with 45k on the clock. Since then i have driven more than 20k within the year (including a Europe road trip and many track days across the...