Search results

1. H_5hum

RSX Center Console Drinks Holder/Coin Tray

I have been wondering about this for some time now. Coming from a Yaris with a million cubby holes with lots of places to put things in, then to the Teg with just 2 cup holders in the front it is taking me some time to get used to. Has anyone tried sourcing and fitting one of the RSX Cup...
  2. H_5hum

MAF Sensor

Hello all, I'm after a bit of advice, or just your opinions on this? I have a SFS Performance Silicone intake hose which will be fitted to a Gruppe M. I noticed when I was fitting it, that where the MAF Sensor plugs in, the sensor doesn't actually stick out into the interior tube. In the...
  3. H_5hum

3000K hid's?

Hello Has anyone used 3000K hid bulbs as their dipped beam? Ive searched around the forum but can't find anything. I've been using Halogen 3000k bulbs for a few years now (non dc5) and love them, had no issues with Police or MOT, and They light up the road so much more IMO. I also came...
  4. H_5hum

FN2/FD2 Recaros in the DC5?

I have searched around a bit and cannot find a specific thread to answer my question. Has anyone tried fitting the FN2 or FD2 recaros into the DC5? The FD/FN seats are really comfy imo, but notice they are a bit bigger, (bolsters flare out a bit more?) Interested to see if anyone has done this?