Search results

1. dapc

paint code for artic blue

Before any one says anything, I did try and search, I even went through the part number thread to find it. All I found was for the touch up pen. Iv taken this number down from the bay as the numbers looked similar to the touch up pen. Is this number the whole paint code, or have I put to many...
  2. dapc

Strange rev limit.

I went to Bedofrd Autodrome today and they asked for a noise test. they asked for me to rev at 5500rpm, but it was bouncing at 5500. is this normal or do i have launch control? vtec engages all ok, all the way to 8+k. Just found it very strange that it bounced so low in the revs. (i can...
  3. dapc

is this the right oem filter?

Hi, a quick question, Is this the right oil filter for the dc5? Guy at Honda said yes, all type r k20 filters are the same? Just making sure.
  4. dapc

Cd player surround

Im really sorry if this is as common of a question as it comes, but i have tryed the search function (maybe im not typing the right thing in.) Well, i hvae noticed some of you have a little cubby hole rather than a hole to the cables and i would love some where i can put me mobile etc. where can...
  5. dapc

Who's parcel shelf rattles?

As the title, when I drive it around, all it does is rattle and squeak. Am i the only one?
  6. dapc

Newbie to the DC5 not to honda though

Hi, well im damian im from london/essex area and now a proud owner of one of my dream cars. A Artic blue dc5 off a member from here, full c-pack :D Im coming from a Audi s4 running around 400bhp! Im buying to store for the winter and then bring it out next year to attend some honda meets and...