Search results

1. Kerv

Need tyre advice for new wheels

You should be fine with 225s. I have the same wheel size and setup with no issues.
  2. Kerv

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

1. Chrismartin 2. Chewy 3. George657 4. Kev.W 5. LukeyBoi1959 6. Jinisdust 7. Richie200 8. Mikey Moore91 9. Dave7268 10. Masterjedijay 11. Rogue Status 12. SmudgerByName 13. ChanHongHong88 14. HondaFunction 15. Rallye Nick 16. DC5Noob 17. Dan.illsley 18. HollowayDC5 19...
  3. Kerv

any pics of work wheels emotion d9r??

I have a set, if you check out my build thread at the end somewhere.
  4. Kerv

Mugen side skirts pic request!

Cheers Patch! Hopefully we will meet up again at the next show!
  5. Kerv

Cheers mate! They are the phase 2. To be honest, I never knew there was a phase 1 and 2 skirts. The phase 2 was just part of the Mugen Facelift kit.
  6. Kerv

Ooohhhh.... the Phase 2 looks nice! :xyes: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/33197-kervs-facelift-dc5/?hl=kerv
  7. Kerv

Exhaust Mount recommendations

I was also considering the RM01, but was advised by Matt (Injection Imports) who supplies both, that the RM01 is a bulkier/heavier system. Hence why I went for the Toda, also it has deeper tone than most other exhausts.
  8. Kerv

So 2 x Type A and 1 x Type B. Thanks Gordy!
  9. Kerv

After receiving an MOT advisory on my exhaust, I decided to take the plunge and ordered a new TODA exhaust system. So with the new exhaust system coming, I might as well look at upgrading the rubber mounts. So can anyone recommend and advise on quantities I will require. Any help will be...
  10. Kerv

If it was your car?

Facelift conversion. :xyes: As everyone suggested, lose the EP3 wheels.
  11. Kerv

DC5 Face lift Xenons as stock?

They are standard HIDs 4300K.
  12. Kerv

Widest tyre on oem alloys?

I use 225/45/17 on OEMs. Mine is lowered on Eibachs with FRSU. No issues!
  13. Kerv

EML - Code P1157

Cheers Guys!
  14. Kerv

EML - Code P1157

I have been getting this code P1157, pop up for the last few months. I would reset the EML off, but it would usually come on again in the next 2-3 weeks. Did some research and I have come to the conclusion it could be the Primary O2 Sensor. Can anyone confirm that replacing the Primary O2...
  15. Kerv

Bodyshop near West london

You can try Uxbridge Autobody based in Hayes Middlesex. 020 8573 3444 Speak to Khalid, (friendly guy). I had some body work done and front end cleaned up. Did a good job and reasonably priced.
  16. Kerv

Changing fog light

Install mine a few years back and it is still attached (touch wood). No melting! Mine had 3 wires, positive wire, F1 blinker wire and permanent on wire. Just connected the positive and permanent on wire to my existing foglight switch. Done!
  17. Kerv

Wheel arch rubbing / offset / spacers / 225 wide tyres

The higher the offset, the more it will sit inside the arch. The lower the offset, the more it will come out of the arch. If you are having a slight rubbing issue on the rear, just remove the spacers on the rear and it should be fine. I hope that helps.
  18. Kerv

in need of map tweak eurospec or mase?

Just had a quick look at Mase Engineering website and he is selling Hondata KPRO (NA) for $350 (approx. £220). Seems quite cheap, unless I am missing something?
  19. Kerv

This Girl's Rare Integra DC5 Will Make Honda Fanboys Happy

Freya you star! Great vid! Can't wait for Part 2!
  20. Kerv

Hi all

Welcome & excellent choice in picking a facelift! Looks stunning. Enjoy it!