Exhaust Mount recommendations

Kerv

Advanced Member
After receiving an MOT advisory on my exhaust, I decided to take the plunge and ordered a new TODA exhaust system.

So with the new exhaust system coming, I might as well look at upgrading the rubber mounts.

So can anyone recommend and advise on quantities I will require.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
I'm saving for an exhaust at the moment. I can either buy the RM01 now, or save for another month or two and get the TODA.

I don't really like dolphin tail pipes so hence picking these two.

Is it just the cat-back or will you be changing or the manifold as well?

Do you mind me asking where you got yours from and how much it cost? PM if you want.

Make sure you upload pics when it's fitted, and let me know what you think of the sound.

Kerv

Advanced Member
TonksyDC5 said:
I'm saving for an exhaust at the moment. I can either buy the RM01 now, or save for another month or two and get the TODA.

I don't really like dolphin tail pipes so hence picking these two.

Is it just the cat-back or will you be changing or the manifold as well?

Do you mind me asking where you got yours from and how much it cost? PM if you want.

Make sure you upload pics when it's fitted, and let me know what you think of the sound.
I was also considering the RM01, but was advised by Matt (Injection Imports) who supplies both, that the RM01 is a bulkier/heavier system. Hence why I went for the Toda, also it has deeper tone than most other exhausts.