Search results

1. G

Dyno Charts!!

Recently got my k20 back on the dyno. Previous dyno making just over 260 Recently
  2. G

RAC inspection

The car was on pistonheads but it got taken off when i said i would be buying it if rac checked out but i presume it will show its face again soon reg was gv54esk i think with only 20500 miles on the clock
  3. G

RAC inspection

Bit of a warning to any one on the look out for a dc5. I was meant to be heading down to london to pick up a red dc5 which i was told was in excellant condition had no faults and that everything was perfect and i would be more than pleased with the car. I dont know much about cars and stay...
  4. G

Aberdeen newbie

Can't think if I have seen your car at the gym although I do go around 7 30 most nights with working silly hours I shall keep an eye out though.
  5. G

Aberdeen newbie

Haha i have only ever saw the one red dc5 which was always parked in bridge of Don on the way to work and regularly see a black 04 plate at bannatynes gym.
  6. G

Aberdeen newbie

Yeh car would be red ;). http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3789427.htm Was looking for something with low millage as possible and going to get rac to check car over before I make the purchase since I know nothing about cars. Thanks
  7. G

Aberdeen newbie

Well after finally managing to get a loan looks like i shall be picking up a 54 plate facelift dc5 this weekend. This will be my first Honda and first real car ;) after having only had 1.4 engines before hand. Having a bit of a problem with insurance though cheapest had been 2800 with 3 points...