Search results

1. M

EP3 partial correction & protection detail..

Hey guys and gals, hope you are well?! Not posted a detailing thread here for a while, so thought I'd share this with you. This is a CTROC members car which I have detailed in the past, it's been back in with me recently - I organised having the front bumper repaired (as it was cracked)...
  2. M

'MD1' Prototype Wax development !!

Hey all, Just thought I'd show you some sneak preview pics of my own blend of bespoke wax I am currently developing. We are only in the early stages here btw, this is the first version. I hope you like it, I am developing it not only for myself but also for release to my clients or...
  3. M

NHB EP3 by Magic Detail

Hey guys, Just thought I'd share this one with you as it's a popular Honda, and of course, from the same era as the mighty DC5!! A few highlights - it was booked in for a 2 day enhancement, which includes a single stage polish. Finished in Dodo Supernatural Hybrid; Some headlight...
  4. M

Product suppliers - i4detailing.co.uk

Thought I'd stick this up, if a mod sees it, they may want to make it sticky? I note that there's already a thread regarding a list of suppliers. As part of a trade deal I have set up with my suppliers, www.i4detailing.co.uk, I have been given a special discount code which I can pass onto my...
  5. M

Honda's by Magic Detail

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me sharing these images with you. I'll happily post up the full write-ups I've done for any of these cars if you want? as we're all Honda fans, just thought some of you detailing enthusiasts might like to see what can be achieved with the best products and...
  6. M

Adding a little Magic to the forum :)

Hi folks, Just thought I'd pop in an say hello after the forum was recommended to me by another member. I also frequent the Civic forums, but don't let that put you off!! I'm from Altrincham, South Manchester, used to have an EP3 and later a DC2 I'm a professional detailer, so hopefully...