Search results

1. S

best place for brand new headlights?

hi guys i have decided after a couple of failed attempts at bringing my headlights up to standard that i would rather just do the job properly and buy some nice new fresh ones :) i am wondering what peoples thoughts are as to where the best place is to get them though? hendy parts have them...
  2. S

thanks to sky insurance

just want to say a big thank you to luke at sky insurance :xgrin: sorted me a great price on a much better policy than my previous insurer. highly reccomended best regards matt
  3. S

brand new "gruppe m"? or "tegiwa m" and manifold?

right well i've been looking around for a little while now for a 2nd hand gruppe m for my teg and i don't seem to be having much luck :xcry: i had considered a tegiwa m induction kit as the price is similar as i would expect to pay for a 2nd hand gruppe m! i just wondered if anyone thinks...
  4. S

best rear camber arms?

hi guys just ordered spoon springs and am wanting to get some adjustable rear camber arms and front camber bolts now so that i can arrange for one of tgm's legendary fast road set ups :) just wondered which rear camber arms would be best and what people are running? thanks
  5. S

pre facelift spoon progressives?

does anyone know where i can get some spoon progressive springs for my pre facelift as i have looked about on the web but seems all the places i find them have only facelift ones available?
  6. S

new dc5 owner from southwest

hi guys and girls just picked up my 2001 cw dc5 from torque gt today and am loving every minute of it :-) the car is a fresh import with only mugen drop in filter element and cat back fujitsubo rm01a exhaust on it at the moment . . . am looking forward to getting involved on here now after...