new dc5 owner from southwest

scholey25

hi guys and girls

just picked up my 2001 cw dc5 from torque gt today and am loving every minute of it :)

the car is a fresh import with only mugen drop in filter element and cat back fujitsubo rm01a exhaust on it at the moment . . .

am looking forward to getting involved on here now after months of lurking whilst saving up haha

matt

VENOM29

hi mate welcome to the forum , how much if you dont mind me asking only as im hoping to use torgue gt when i get mine and would like an idea on price :)

scholey25

thanks everyone for the warm welcome

i'm from weston super mare and have just spent all day cleaning it haha

i have tried uploading some pictures but they keep failing to as there too big

any ideas how i can sort this so i can show it to you guys?

thanks

matt

scholey25

hi mate welcome to the forum , how much if you dont mind me asking only as im hoping to use torgue gt when i get mine and would like an idea on price :)

£8000 buddy and darren and mike at torque are a pleasure to deal with! can't reccomend them highly enough :xyes:

brucey87

Advanced Member
make a photobucket account then upload your pics to there. then copy and paste the image code of the pic you want from photobucket to here. thats how i do it anyway.

scholey25

cheers for that brucey87

right guys hopefully these pics will show you my days hard work . . . . . i'm knackered lol

thanks for looking comments welcome :xyes:

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
Clean! But ahhhhhh Weston! Lol get it undersea led ASAP! I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm down that way with work :).

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Looks good buddy. Should say hi :xyes: im in weston evenings and weekends and in and around bridwater the rest of the time, Look out for CW JAM... would be good to meet some fellow dc5 owners from around these parts. welcome though, Mike is a top guy

mario_v

Advanced Member
looking very clean there m8ty, welcome to the club and keep up the good work. PS..... please come and clean mine :xgrin:

scholey25

Looks good buddy. Should say hi :xyes: im in weston evenings and weekends and in and around bridwater the rest of the time, Look out for CW JAM... would be good to meet some fellow dc5 owners from around these parts. welcome though, Mike is a top guy

yeah i have seen your dc5 a few times around weston as always notice the private plate lol. i'll stop and say hi next time i see ya