Search results

1. Sgtscotty182

Thanks for selling your 5 cheap

Just wanted to say thanks to those people who are driving down the prices of the DC5. You know, one of the most respected fwd import track and road ready car that gets respect from all enthusiasts. Thanks for ensuring that prices continue to fall instead of ensuring that these cars hold their...
  2. Sgtscotty182

In love with the 5 all over again

Well the 5 has once again done it's duty and done it with distinction. The wife and I took a trip from Glasgow to London for our anniversary and I drove the 5 down. Filled up on V - Power from pretty much empty so nothing but lovely V goodness. Managed to do the full 420 miles without the...
  3. Sgtscotty182

Eml but no code

Get an EML every now and again as in once every 4 weeks at most...usually when I start the car up on a Saturday morning when it gets started after a week of sitting in the drive. The eml clears when I restart the engine. My friend plugged in an OBD reader which didn't show any fault and hondata...
  4. Sgtscotty182

What the heck!!! Savage

http://m.gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-integra-dc5-2.0-vtec-auto-tiptronic-not-type-r-civic-accord-s2000-crx-prelude-celica-impreza/1053080209 If you see this and don't throw up, you deserve a medal Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  5. Sgtscotty182

A DC5/TYPE-R only day?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could book a track out (as centre of mainland GB as possible) for Red H cars only!! I don't know about anyone else but I get the fear taking the teg on track in case a moron in a shed smashes into me. Even on Jap days there is still the "cheap smash and forget" cars on...
  6. Sgtscotty182

pillar mounted gauges

Has anyone ever seen gauges that would be mounted on the pillar to the right of the windscreen??? I remember seeing them getting fit in a scoob a while back but can't find anything that will work on a DC5. Anyone care to help??
  7. Sgtscotty182

bad end to a good day

A great day out driving up through the Scottish countryside with some spirited driving and beautiful scenery. ...ruined by my belt screaming 5 miles from home then snapping as I enter my estate. I feel so sad because my 5 is like another wife and she is sick. Hopefully get her sorted soon :(
  8. Sgtscotty182

ITB's in conjunction with JRSC?

I was having a discussion with a friend the other day about how ITB's give decent gains and wondered if these are able to be used in conjunction with a JRSC? Anyone got any ideas into this?
  9. Sgtscotty182

Heart broken that I need to sell it :(

Due to unforseen circumstances, my much loved baby will be going up for sale just 3 months after spending £7k on her :( My Champ White DC5 currently has 70k miles on the clock and has the following -JRSC kit at 7 psi -full kit from CPL for JRSC - 650cc RD fuel injectors -Tegiwa M intake...
  10. Sgtscotty182

Help with winter tyres!!!

I'm looking around the websites for winter tyres but hardly anyone has them on their sites just now and some don't even seem to do 215/45/16's. The best I found were Michelin Alpin tyres but are 150 a tyre and can't be used unless it's under 7degrees which we won't be for another month or so. If...
  11. Sgtscotty182

Red wheel nut lugs...what have you got???

What have you got and where did you get them from? Do you have any pictures? Any recommendation? Thanks
  12. Sgtscotty182

Mase who?

Who is Mase? Where can we find him and is there an M signal we put in the sky to tell the KPRO crusader that he is needed? I've seen that he's done a few maps for folk but no nothing about how to get him and how much it costs. Anyone any background or reference to his work?? Scotty
  13. Sgtscotty182

French Car Show Knockhill

So after Japfast I've decided to get more track time in to get better and what better time than to crash the French Car Show Track Day at Knockhill on 18th August. Anyone else fancy it?
  14. Sgtscotty182

Tegiwa M and Gruppe M scuttle Pannel... Lovely

So from this To this Lovely :)
  15. Sgtscotty182

Focus RS black Bonnet vents

Wonder if these would look good on a CW DC5 bonnet? My mate has just fit them himself to his ST and it took minimal work and looked amazing. Opinions on if this would look good, I really can't afford a Mugen bonnet.
  16. Sgtscotty182

Bonson Chan YouTube

Obviously I am a YouTube fanatic and love watching DC5 videos but if your the same as me, ad the Bonson Chan channel. What a driver. Would love to do a Knockhill day with him.. If you're on here.... What have you done to your Teg as it sounds amazing!!!
  17. Sgtscotty182

Anyone fancy taking me a spin in a charged DC5 in Scotland??

As you all know I am in the process of getting things together to get my baby supercharged this summer. Plans are in motion and parts will be bought in the next few weeks unless they pop up on the cheap here..... Anyway the reason for the post is I've never been in a Teg that's been...
  18. Sgtscotty182

4 hours hard graft! Lovely Teg

Managed to get a half dy from work and have nothing really to do, the sky was muggy but its been dry for the most part. So I decided to give the Teg a little TLC. I started by washing the car with a pressure wash, soaped up and left the soap on for about 10mins then pressure washed again to get...
  19. Sgtscotty182

Twin charging?

So av been putting money by for te Teg to super charge the life out of it! First things first is to get the Tewgiwa Gruppe M replica intake, KPRO, RBC mani and possible new clutch.... This is first step I have the money to also get the supercharger kit but wonder what else I need... Will I...
  20. Sgtscotty182

Wolfrace Asia tech 17" alloys????

Ok so I have been using the search as "search is your friend" but in this case it's not so I ask.... Will a set of 17" multi stud Wolfrace Asiatech Warrior alloys fit a DC5? The tyre size on them at the moment are 205/40/17. These are 7year old alloys which need some tlc as they were...