Search results

1. F

Air Conditioning Gas & Amount

After a bit of information please. Does anyone know what air con gas our tegs take? I cant find a sticker anywhere, I would normally expect it to be on the bonnet but I have a Buddyclub one. Is it R134a gas? And does anyone know the amount it takes in g? Going to try and get the a/c recharged...
  2. F

To the jrsc'd owners

How have you all over came the power steering pipe bolt rubbing onto the bonnet? Other than filling the life out of it? It rubbed on my oem bonnet and still does on my buddy club, last thing I want is it to rub the weave. How have people over come it? Or just file the bolt right down? Please...
  3. F

Tax disc law from October

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-2719997/Drivers-warned-brush-new-tax-disc-rules-face-1-000-fine.html http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/tax/11026639/Death-of-the-tax-disc-learn-new-rules-or-face-1000-fine.html Just read up on the new tax disc rules from October...
  4. F

s90 70mm throttle body

Been doing a bit of research into this throttle body and it seem's its not as popular as S2. Has anybody got any info on running them, throttle pedal feel, response, sticking, jerkyness with ported 70mm rbc. Would you recommend them? Thanks in advance. Rich
  5. F

17X9 ET50 Wheels

Im looking to purchase a new set of wheels shortly, and before I do just want to check if anyone has had any problems running that 17x9 instead of the usual 17x8. Also any notice in steering response & handling changes, and any pro's and con's to using that size. Also tyre with being 225...
  6. F

jdm kpro from an ep3

can somebody tell me if a jdm ep3 kpro will fit amd work with our dc5's as there is one for sale local to me thanks very much
  7. F

Another new Hampshire Owner

Hi everyone. I'm not new to the forum but after nearly a year of looking on and off for a DC5 I've finally got one. I'ts a CW 2002 with lots of history on the forum and the car is a credit to its former keepers on here! More photos to follow once I've had a chance to clean if from its long...
  8. F

Newbie on the search for a DC5

Firstly apoligies to anybody who has seen my previous newbie thread but since posting that evening the forum went down and content was lost. So I will keep it short and sweet. Im from Southampton been on the look out for a DC5 for a while now, hoping to get my hands on a CW or maybe even a AB...