Search results

1. kieran-itr

Rear reg plate

Hi all, I am wanting a new rear reg plate but want it with 3D resin letters 13x6.5. Anyone recommend best place to get them?
  2. kieran-itr

Genuine Mugen Spoiler value?

Just wondering how much is my Genuine Mugen Spoiler worth with the brackets? Not she how much they are going for plus they are discontinued now. It has 1 very faint tiny mark on it
  3. kieran-itr

FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

Has anyone got these yet? just wondering how good of a fit they was & what they look like fitted? Thanks in advance
  4. kieran-itr

GREEN FLASHING KEY LIGHT

hey everyone, I had my car mapped & I have a green flashing key symbol on my dash & its doing my head in, I think its something to do with the immobiliser, the guy who mapped it said it should go off but its been a month now so was wondering if anyone knows how to get it off or is it the case...
  5. kieran-itr

IS THEY A HOW TO GUIDE ON STUKE FRONT SPLITTER

hey everyone, I have bought a stuke front splitter & skirt extensions & thought it would be easy to fit, I found a how to guide which wasn't they best & the guy didn't end up fitting it due to been a bad fit. So has anyone fit them who can give me any pointers or a how to guide? Thanks in advance
  6. kieran-itr

REAR REG PLATE LIGHTS?

Hey everyone, I bought my DC5 a few weeks ago which is my weekend car & have only just driven it at night time & noticed my car has no rear reg plate lights at all, is it illegal as its obviously passed its MOT a few times without & don't want to be getting pulled by the police with a fine. It...
  7. kieran-itr

Headunit swop help

Hey everyone, I bought a pioneer sph-da100 & want to know if they is a how to guide on fitting one :) Thanks
  8. kieran-itr

Squeaking passenger seat

My passenger seat has started squeaking a few weeks ago & now has got a lot louder & very annoying now, I've checked all the bolts & they are all tight, can anyone tell me a way to stop this annoying noise that is driving me mental! It's squeaking on the recline Cheers
  9. kieran-itr

Bonnet has come loose

Hey everyone, may sound a daft question but will just save me a bit of hassle, when I'm at stand still now my bonnet is rattling which I think is from opening & closing the bonnet it has got a bit loose & I think just needs tightening, do you know where I need to tighten to solve it & stop the...
  10. kieran-itr

Locking nut problem

Hey everyone, ive changed all my wheelnuts & when taking one off that was seized on its took the thread off one of the rod things on the actually wheel & the new nut won't go back on? What do I do? I'm thinking take it somewhere for retreading but any ideas?
  11. kieran-itr

Jacking my car!!

Now this may sound like a stupid post but I need some advice!! My car is lowered 40mm & I'm wanting to re paint my calipers. So i put the jack under the car that only just fit, jacked the car up & you can see the suspension going up but the wheel is just sitting on the groud still with the cable...
  12. kieran-itr

double din help please!!

hey everyone, ive just bought a alpine CDE-W233R double din head unit & its too big to go in? very confused as it wont go in & my mate said it looks like u need to file the lips down on the surround on the dash? that cant be right as i thought it would go straight in? without the cage it goes in...