IS THEY A HOW TO GUIDE ON STUKE FRONT SPLITTER

kieran-itr

Advanced Member
hey everyone,

I have bought a stuke front splitter & skirt extensions & thought it would be easy to fit, I found a how to guide which wasn't they best & the guy didn't end up fitting it due to been a bad fit. So has anyone fit them who can give me any pointers or a how to guide?

Thanks in advance

Chewy

Advanced Member
I've not fitted the stuke splitter myself, but I have fitted a couple other splitters/lips and some stuke winglets.

For the winglets there was holes predrilled, as I assume the splitter will have also? and a supplied bag of nuts and bolts.

You just need to offer the splitter up and tape it in place once you're happy with the position, mark each hole on the bumper, remove the splitter and drill the holes ready to bolt the splitter on. (Having the bumper off would make it easier)

Other option, which I have used for the splitters/lips I have fitted in the past, I just use self tappers, Same process without drilling holes in the bumper first, offer up, tape in place, and then screw the self tappers into the bumper.

kieran-itr

Advanced Member
Thanks a lot chewy much appreciated mate. Going to go with the 2nd option, just need to think where to put the tie bars due to having a intercooler at the front.

I have a front mugen bumper so I hope it fits well.

Chewy

Advanced Member
kieran-itr said:
Thanks a lot chewy much appreciated mate. Going to go with the 2nd option, just need to think where to put the tie bars due to having a intercooler at the front.

I have a front mugen bumper so I hope it fits well.
No worries mate, happy to help.

Mugen bumper has quite the 'mouth' on it so I'm sure there's going to be load of rooms for the tie bars.

Enjoyed the meet on Sunday too, didn't manage to catch you but the DC5 was looking awesome with the Red wheels and white caplier combo, Beast !

kieran-itr

Advanced Member
Thanks matey, I came over & had a look at yours but didn't know what u looked like to chat to u but its very clean, also the one u came with how come it was a different blue?

Chewy

Advanced Member
Cheers man!

The Facelift blue is different to the Pre-facelift.

Facelift is a lighter blue - 'Vivid Blue Pearl'
Pre-facelift is darker - 'Arctic Blue'

kieran-itr

Advanced Member
Learned something new then haha.

hey if you are free one weekend bud your more than welcome giving me a hand with the splitter & skirts :) be £20 in it for you ;)

ChrisJDMDC5

Advanced Member
kieran-itr said:

hey if you are free one weekend bud your more than welcome giving me a hand with the splitter & skirts :) be £20 in it for you ;)
You get it fitted mate? Thinking about getting one of these!

Chewy

Advanced Member
kieran-itr said:

Sorry mate, completely missed this.

I would have been more then willing to help but I've seen on Facebook you've more than managed, Splitter goes much better with the Mugen bumper than it does OEM. :) - Good work !

kieran-itr

Advanced Member
No problem mate & thanks bud was a lot easier than I expected, had them all on in 15min, just took it to my mates garage & put it on the ramps which made it so much easier