Search results

1. L

Best daily for £3000

Hi guys, I‘ve still got my dc5 for sale but I‘ve been enjoying using it and part of me is thinking that rather than lowering the price I might be able to keep it and store it for winter. I didn‘t like the idea of having 2 cars but I‘ve seen some decent vehicles for around £3000. If you had...
  2. L

Selling a high miler - tips

Hi guys, I‘m having no luck selling my car and not much interest. Daz had a similar situation and took the drastic measure of splitting the car for parts when there was nothing wrong with it. What are your thoughts on buying a high mileage car i.e over 120,000 on the clock (kms or miles)...
  3. L

Is this genuine Mugen?

Hi, I‘m stripping my car back to standard and this is one part which I don‘t have a receipt for. The previous owner spent a lot of money on parts and this front strut brace has a mugen decal but before I sell it as a Mugen part can anyone confirm it is this? I don‘t want to false advertise and...
  4. L

Kpro version?

Hi how do I check which version kpro I have? I am currently selling mine and a few folks have asked which version but I don‘t know. I can‘t see the hardware as it‘s in my car but I have kmanager on my laptop does it say anywhere within the software? It was purchased in 2012 Thanks Sent from...
  5. L

Spoon 4-2, 2-1, B pipe, N1 interest

Hi guys. I have my car listed for sale and I've had a few requests for parts from it. I am hoping to keep them on the car as they really bring it alive but I do think I would get more money selling them separately and it might make the car easier to sell with oem parts/ less noise. If anyone is...
  6. L

How standard are buyers expecting?

Hi guys, I'm slowly returning the exterior of my car to standard and I can't find an oem rear bumper with lip. It currently has an Ings +1 rear bumper which needs a respray and I was hoping to source an oem bumper before respraying the Ings one. I've now got new oem front bumper, front lip...
  7. L

Brake imbalance MOT Advisory

Hi my car passed its MoT today and for the first time it has an advisory for front brake imbalance 21%. Does anyone know what this means? I have oem brembos with standard discs and ferodo pads. Stopping has never been an issue! Anyone know how I can sort this as I'm worried it will get worse. Thanks
  8. L

HIDS Direct kit

Hi does anyone have this kit installed? I am looking at this one http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/d2s-d2r-canbus-pro-hid-conversion-35w-kit-dipped-beam/ It looks like it will fit if I mount the ballasts below the headlight as OEM but with some cable ties to hold in place. I don't know if it's the...
  9. L

Blasted ballasts!

Hello all, Firstly I'm pleased to report that in the 3 years I've had the teg I've had no major issues however the headlights are becoming a headache. I've replaced both original ballasts with oem ballasts at considerable expense during my ownership. I had one fail last week and purchased a...
  10. L

New CW DC5 Kpro'd!

Hi guys Recently bought this dc5 from this forum - http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30095-02-cw-c-pack-high-spec/ I've still got a premier edition EP3 as well so use t.r.o forum for information as well. Delighted with the new car, its in a different league from the civic...