Search results

1. D

Short shaft seal weep??

I'm nearly sure I have a weep in the short shaft seal going into the gear box just wondering has anyone hear had this issue or has had to change them cheers
  2. D

Engine management light on? Self diagnosis.

Hi I got a kpro in my car a few weeks back awesome upgrade and I'm still to make a full review.. But on start up on two occasions tel eml came on so I turned the car of and it went out it happened twice in around 4 weeks so I got the car plugged in and it came up 02 sensor no1 no activity...
  3. D

Tegiwa manifold or dc sports?

hows it going i have a tegiwa mani on my dc5 i fitted it handy enough only thing i had to do is drop the anti roll bar
  4. D

kpro/mapping ireland??

hey benny he has to get bk to me on a price as hondata are doing a price restructure at the min so he reakons it will be cheaper than normal but i will put up a full reveiw on results gains price etc when its done hopefully at the end of the month.. i do know that u can buy a hondata kpro of...
  5. D

kpro/mapping ireland??

k alfa i rang him there today wicked nice chap and no bullshit so he's guna get bk to me asap with a price and date he can do.. sooner the better :).. whats mods have u done urself what kinda gain did u get before and after mapping??
  6. D

irish newbie

hi alfa i just posted a topic in the technical thread about this..i dont know who to give it too.. u based in ireland??
  7. D

A few donks.... which bush?!

i had to come to terms that dc5's are not as smooth and quite as id like my friend has a standard one all bushes links etc new and on rough surfaces sharp bumps you still here slight noises there a really firm car even on standard suspension :(..
  8. D

kpro/mapping ireland??

hi ive just got my dc5 where i want her as regards to intake and exhaust and am now ready for mapping.. im going the kpro rd but just dnt know where to start about finding a suitable tuner.. were pretty limited in ireland with tuners but i know there is some good ones on the isle.. i hope to get...
  9. D

irish newbie

yeah ek9 u did see it on done deal but i decided to keep it :).. ill get some pics up the weekend.. em im based in waterford benny..
  10. D

irish newbie

as above just joined have a 01 cw dc5 typer.. tegiwa manifold fujitsubo legalis r catback, pro logic hyper street coilovers, mugen braces back and front,mugen rad cap, advan rg1's, hondata modded airbox with spoon drop in filter and caf.. getting a k pro in the next weeks and some mapping done...