kpro/mapping ireland??

DC5iveIRL

hi ive just got my dc5 where i want her as regards to intake and exhaust and am now ready for mapping.. im going the kpro rd but just dnt know where to start about finding a suitable tuner.. were pretty limited in ireland with tuners but i know there is some good ones on the isle.. i hope to get some feed back from members preferable ones that have had mapping done in ireland.. at the mo i have two options a guy called vtec 6000 and kieth mcmullin in cit.. any feed bk would be a big help thanks guys..

Benny-coupe

Advanced Member
From what I heard there's a guy on dtd and Honda haven called Inspector , he does a lot of mapping
Maybe call Martin Tracy and Couture Auto

alfa27

Advanced Member
Vtec6000 without a doubt, knows his kpros better than anyone in ireland,

He can also sort you out for a kpro.

He mapped my car :)

DC5iveIRL

alfa27 said:
Vtec6000 without a doubt, knows his kpros better than anyone in ireland,

He can also sort you out for a kpro.

He mapped my car :)
k alfa i rang him there today wicked nice chap and no bullshit so he's guna get bk to me asap with a price and date he can do.. sooner the better :).. whats mods have u done urself what kinda gain did u get before and after mapping??

alfa27

Advanced Member
DC5iveIRL said:
k alfa i rang him there today wicked nice chap and no bullshit so he's guna get bk to me asap with a price and date he can do.. sooner the better :).. whats mods have u done urself what kinda gain did u get before and after mapping??
full Toda system, RRC and Gruppe m.

Tell Vtec6000 alan from honda-haven sent ya ;)

alfa27

Advanced Member
Benny-coupe said:
When you find out the Price for KPro supplied and mapped can you let me know!!
his price vary as he can do road mapping or dyno mapping.

your better off contacting him yourself.

DC5iveIRL

Benny-coupe said:
When you find out the Price for KPro supplied and mapped can you let me know!!
hey benny he has to get bk to me on a price as hondata are doing a price restructure at the min so he reakons it will be cheaper than normal but i will put up a full reveiw on results gains price etc when its done hopefully at the end of the month.. i do know that u can buy a hondata kpro of icetronics fitted with a base map for 850 yoyos johnny cash.. but from what i heard im just guna get vtec6000 to do the whole lot..

alfa27

Advanced Member
if you get Vtec6000 to get the kpro and do the mapping you will save money as he does a deal on both.