Search results

1. Endi

Merc Racing JRSC auto tensioner belt

Thanks for the reply's. After trying a 7PK2035 and failing i settled with a 7PK2050 and the auto tensioner is perfect when running now. Lined up nicely. Interested in the power steering solution Lewis.mac, I have just put in a low profile bolt but still just touches the bonnet. PS hard pipe...
  2. Endi

Thanks random jibersih, Yes sounds similar. I think ill take the belt off and take it somewhere to compare lengths. Maybe I can get a slightly shorter one. (2050?) and hope it will fit.
  3. Endi

Hi guys, I have currently have a JRSC set up with the merc racing OEM auto tensioner bracket. I have a belt that is fine on load but i think it is too long as the tensioner is topping out when at idle. Rattling the tensioner when pulling away. I believe SC pulley size is 3.6 inch. The rest...
  4. Endi

Steering Rack Slider - So Honda Garage Delrin Upgrade

Great guide. Will be using this thanks
  5. Endi

removing swirl marks on NHB colour

I use poor boys world 'black hole' show glaze on my black car. Fills in swirls a treat. A light compounded machine polish, followed by said glaze and then all sealed in with a decent wax hides most of my swirl marks. smells so good you can eat it as well.