Search results

1. Mullyace

Mugen skirts

Morning all, Does anyone have any photos of the genuin or rep ones, I'm looking for photos of them under the door. My guy is having troubles fitting mine and there is a bit of a gap between the skirt and the car under the door. If anyone has any photos of them being fitted that would be...
  2. Mullyace

ARC intake for sale

Just noticed this on facebook and I know there is always someone looking for one so thought I'd share it on here... Just to say I don't know the guy selling it, it just happened to pop up on my feed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Mullyace

Nardi steering wheel horn

I am after a bit of help please. I have just got a Nardi wheel, nrg hub and nrg quick release. I have removed the standard wheel all fine. I thought I would test the horn before I fit the new wheel properly. I've connected a wire to the horn connector and just touched it one the back of the...
  4. Mullyace

Caliper refurb

Quick question, I am taking my calipers off to refurb them and just wondering what's the best thing to do with the brake lines to stop all the fluid draining out? I'm going to be changing the fluid anyway so is it just a case of putting a bucket under each one and catching it or??? Thanks
  5. Mullyace

Car sitting lower one side

I got my car lowered on Eibach Sportline springs at TGM and noticed the drivers side rear is sitting lower than the passenger side, I know you should normally expect around 5mm difference but it looks a lot more than that to me. I fitted some new wheels/tyres after getting it lowered and was...
  6. Mullyace

My exhaust...

when I got my teg I didn't really pay much attention to what exhaust was on it as I thought it was standard, anyway I swapped it over for a spoon N1 and it's been sat in the box ever since, the n1 has been on for a few months. I've decided to take the n1 off and put the old exhaust back on. Just...
  7. Mullyace

Spoon n1 with too much poke

Got a brand new spoon n1 rear section only, fitted in a bit of a rush when I had some time off work (which isn't very often), anyway, when I fitted it the bracket didn't line up at all with the rubber mounts so I just had to 'bodge' it so it was on, it lined up perfectly with the middle pipe and...
  8. Mullyace

New owner ... almost

Evening all. Very happy day for me today. Put a deposit down on DC5 :xgrin: She is a 2002 CW C-Pack with 59000 on the clock and I'm so excited. I had a ukdm DC2 when I was 19, it was a beautiful amazing car and I loved every second of owning it, I had it for about 2 years then for some...