Search results

1. R

Everyday day?

Trouble is I want a track/toy but also want a daily as well but can't afford two cars,so thought maybe the dc5 would tick both them boxes :-) what's it like on long drives comfort wise with the recaros? Also when I go to look at one,what's the main issues I need to be looking for? I'm not in a...
  2. R

Everyday day?

Thanks guys,was only wondering as the newest dc5 is ten years old now and I know Honda are great and very reliable,but any car pushing ten years old or more is gonna suffer from problems now and again if your gonna drive it everyday I guess? Also I sometimes go away weekends so long distance at...
  3. R

Everyday day?

Hi guys I'm looking at getting a dc5 hopefully soon but I was just wondering as I do 17,000 miles a year or there abouts,would a dc5 be alright as a daily driver or better as a weekend car? Thanks
  4. R

looking for a dc5

im looking for a really good example in c/w or blue,lowish miles and well looked after,just wondering if anyone on here is thinking of selling up soon,looking for something special,willing to pay good money for a lovely one,if anyone can help or might be selling one soon feel free to PM me...
  5. R

looking for a nice arctic blue dc5

hi guys i used to have a mint c/w dc5 then i sold it and i really regret selling it :( im on the look out for another one,need to sell my motor first but wondered if anyone has a mint arctic blue dc5 they may be selling in the coming future? if anyone does feel free to pm me and discuss many...
  6. R

ps4 or x box one?

as above says really,whats best for online gaming,i prefer the ps4 as ive always been playstation,however most my friends have x box one,so what to do?
  7. R

Compression Test...Very Low

what should the compression results be for a dc5? or what would be seen as good? and bad.
  8. R

tiny filter

Not sure what sort of filter it is,was just on the car when I brought it,does it have to be certain size or fitment?
  9. R

tiny filter

sorry if this is a noob question but does anyone know where i can get one off these engine block filters? ive seen them in halfords but wanna get the right one or a decent one.
  10. R

Cleaning recaros

Thanks guys will give the autoglm a go then looks good stuff :)
  11. R

Cleaning recaros

Hi guys,I have the red recaros and was just wondering what's the best stuff/or way off cleaning them? My seats were all nice and refubbed but already after 5 months I have wear starting on the drivers bolster :( can these be easily renewed if I ever have to?
  12. R

Removing dead bugs and flies...

quick detailer is really good as well
  13. R

Respraying my integra

candy apple red?
  14. R

wheel bearings

well thats just say my last car was a toyota celica and it did 200,000 miles and was 15 years old and never went tho one wheel bearing,or had any problems so just a bit surpised as honda are meant to be bullet proof.
  15. R

wheel bearings

it was done in 2009 i found some paper work,so for it to go again 4 years later is a bit odd? however im not sure if they used honda parts or not as it doesnt say....the car was sitting around for a good ten months before i brought it from the garage,could this have played any part in it? so...
  16. R

wheel bearings

honda have said its a wheel bearing gone,second one in 2 months,frist was at front this is rear
  17. R

wheel bearings

do dc5s have a problem going tho wheel bearings? ive only had the car for 2 months and had front wheel bearing gone,and now a rear wheel bearing gone,the cars only done 76k!
  18. R

Miles on the clock

are these engines good for 200k then? i was thinking of selling because i use it so much and i always thought these were more of a weekend car etc? my engine sounds slighty tappy at times do all k20s sound that way? is it just the chain?
  19. R

Miles on the clock

I'm quite new to the k20,I know it's a very good engine,however I was wondering how many miles there good for? Mines on 76k now but who knows how it's been treated or driven in JDM land,I was just wondering how many miles they do before needing work/rebuilds etc as I do alot of miles in mine and...