Search results

1. XavP

This makes me sad.

Lol I drove past this on Tuesday on a quick trip to bournemouth.
  2. XavP

Door/window seal

I think I saw some on integrastella's ebay page yesterday
  3. XavP

Does/could the INSIDE of the headlights turn yellow as well?

I have this problem too, No matter how many times I polish them up they just keep going cloudy after a while. But finally I am about to put in an order for some new ones with Hendy Performance :xgrin:
  4. XavP

Who's is this teg in Milton Keynes ?

Ah yeah I think that must be him. =D Yeah it didn't look standard. Maybe I will see him again today lol.
  5. XavP

Who's is this teg in Milton Keynes ?

I have seen a CW teg pretty much every day on my way to work this week. On the road that goes past the new waitrose at about 8.40am? Not sure who it is, they didn't go to the last mk meet? All I noticed was the carbon bonnet. Any of you guys know who it is?
  6. XavP

AD08R help

Hi guys Thanks very much for your help. I think I have called every company and just no luck.... until I thought I would email Richard at Demon Tweeks again just in case someone decided to drop off the list, and guess what they have 8 more unallocated =) They are due to come in at the end of...
  7. XavP

AD08R help

Hi guys So I have put an order in for some AD08r tyres for my car. Apparently I got the last 4 at Demon Tweeks for their order that is coming in at the end of July. Trouble is I now need to get a set for the S2000. I can get the rear tyres no problem but no one has any of the fronts in stock...
  8. XavP

Your finest reflection shot.

This is my car after we Machine polished it, also polished the glass up too =D Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  9. XavP

Tax on DC5

I don't know of this helps at all but I got my car from Torque GT and I have a MOT Certificate from them. Just had a look at my receipt too but can't find anywhere where it mentions about an MOT just to see if it was the same. Hope you get it sorted soon
  10. XavP

Purple Headlight

Thanks guys I will have a look on there =). I'm hoping it is just the bulb. Yeah Luke if you have a link to the ones on eBay that would be great. Cheers
  11. XavP

Purple Headlight

I was just about to head home for the evening and my headlight started turning purple,so I turned my headlights off and on again, and it blew =(. Does anyone know any good places to get a replacement? Cheers Xav
  12. XavP

Newbie girl DC5 owner

Woo another female owner =) Car looks very nice. Welcome
  13. XavP

Do i change my wheels?

So after looking at the RSX site (thanks Alteciants) and a few other places. I think i have decided to get a set of Standard wheels. ^_^ I need to find a set of white OEM wheels first so that i can swap them over but i will give you a shout ;)
  14. XavP

Do i change my wheels?

So I currently have a set Work Emotion CR Kai's on my car however I'm thinking of getting a set of standard wheels? Just wanted to know if anybody has something different that look good on a CW teg as I can't decide. Pic's would be good if possible =D
  15. XavP

newbee from stoke

Hi and welcome I ordered mine form torque GT and picked it up last week. Was in really good condition and just as they described. They were really helpful for the whole process. Enjoy, hope all goes well for you too.
  16. XavP

Finally an owner :)

Congrats =) looks really nice
  17. XavP

me again .... help :)

Hope all goes well for you today Enjoy the drive home :xhappy:
  18. XavP

Soon to be a new owner

Yeah really love it. Thanks very much for all your help. Were cleaning as we speak=) Going to put some pictures up once it's done.
  19. XavP

Soon to be a new owner

So yesterday was possibly one of the best days ever! We left MK around 9am and arrived in Devon for about 1.30pm, and I have to say it was well worth the drive. The car was immaculate! There was no scratches on the outside and the interior was in extremely good condition. The car had been well...
  20. XavP

Soon to be a new owner

Yeah that will be good, should meet up soon.