AD08R help

XavP

Advanced Member
Hi guys

So I have put an order in for some AD08r tyres for my car. Apparently I got the last 4 at Demon Tweeks for their order that is coming in at the end of July.

Trouble is I now need to get a set for the S2000. I can get the rear tyres no problem but no one has any of the fronts in stock!! They are the same size as the ones on the DC5, just wondering if anyone knows anywhere I can get 2 from.

Cheers
Xav

RichA

Advanced Member
My mate has an AP2 S2000 and runs 225/45/17 tyres on the front of that, i guess running 215s wouldnt make much difference just maybe a little more prone to understeer? I'm afraid i can't help on where to get them though.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Yokohama UK say 4-5 week wait across the country. I'm waiting on a set too.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Christ, popular tyres these!

I posted a link to Camskill yesterday for 225/45/17 ones and they're sold out already.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
I have a set of the old ad08 in s2000 215/45 and 245/40 sizes in my garage. 5-6mm on them.

I ran them on my old volks. If your interested send me a pm

XavP

Advanced Member
Hi guys

Thanks very much for your help. I think I have called every company and just no luck.... until I thought I would email Richard at Demon Tweeks again just in case someone decided to drop off the list, and guess what they have 8 more unallocated =)

They are due to come in at the end of July along with the others I have put on order.

So if you guys want some I would get in quick and get your name down!

Cheers
Xav

Gareth88

Advanced Member
Ha back in May I couldn't get hold of the AD08r Rears for my S2000..Front were readily available! is bizarre how availability fluctuates

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Guys i just happened across a pair of AD08R's in my local tyre shop, they are 225/45/17, a customer ordered them a while back then realised they were the wrong size so didnt take them. They are just sitting there and unlikely someone will buy them except for me, but my tyres are only a few months old so will be a while before i need them.

Its Malvern Tyres in Cheltenham 01242 587751, not sure if they will post but were asking £132 fitted each.

Hope that helps someone!