Search results

1. XavP

AD08R help

Hi guys So I have put an order in for some AD08r tyres for my car. Apparently I got the last 4 at Demon Tweeks for their order that is coming in at the end of July. Trouble is I now need to get a set for the S2000. I can get the rear tyres no problem but no one has any of the fronts in stock...
  2. XavP

Purple Headlight

I was just about to head home for the evening and my headlight started turning purple,so I turned my headlights off and on again, and it blew =(. Does anyone know any good places to get a replacement? Cheers Xav
  3. XavP

Do i change my wheels?

So I currently have a set Work Emotion CR Kai's on my car however I'm thinking of getting a set of standard wheels? Just wanted to know if anybody has something different that look good on a CW teg as I can't decide. Pic's would be good if possible =D
  4. XavP

Soon to be a new owner

Hi All My name is Xavier and I'm from Milton Keynes. I have been on here for a few months now and today I finally put a deposit down on a 2002 CW DC5. I'm so excited to pick it up, except it won't be here for 8 Weeks!! Just thought I would say hello, and update when I go to collect it.