Search results

1. G

urgent help dc5 handbrake cables

Yes he took out the cables completely and made sure there moving freely put them back in and adjusted them properly passed nct last night so im a happy man now thanks for all the help lads
  2. G

Got sorted and got myself a new mechanic who has an interest in trying to solve the problem rather than just asking me to get parts 1 by 1 to solve my handbrake issue's for nct(irish mot).... previous mechanic story------ left my car to a local mechanic previous told me I needed new callipers...
  3. G

Well lads info needed badly will ep3 handbrake cables suit a dc5 having trouble getting ones for my dc5 in local auto factors and genuine honda ones are 130euros each any help would be great thanks
  4. G

ep3 dc5 rear calipers

Tried the ep3 ones and was a success :)
  5. G

ep3 dc5 rear calipers

They seem to be just covering themselves tho cl7 accord euro r calliper also has same code as ep3 and dc5 very confusing ordered ep3 ones from my local autofactors today if they suit great if not I'm guna have to try honda and that's guna be scary :O
  6. G

ep3 dc5 rear calipers

They seem to be just covering themselves tho cl7 accord euro r calliper also has same code as ep3 and dc5 very confusing ordered ep3 ones from my local autofactors today if they suit great if not I'm guna have to try honda and that's guna be scary :O
  7. G

ep3 dc5 rear calipers

hows things lads im picking your brains yet again will ep3 rear callipers fit my facelift dc5 there a similar code minus the ''a'' dc5 is a9clp14s and ep3 are 9clp14s will they fit as Im looking at these ones...
  8. G

FACELIFT DC5 lighting issue :(

Got sorted lads thanks anyways
  9. G

Factory d2r bulb housing just falling off lads ya I've been thinking of wedging a bit of plastic to it but wasn't sure if it would heat the plastic and melt altho I've never even found them warm :O
  10. G

well lads having awful problems with the back of my bulb falling off when driving on bouncy roads d2r so its just a push on job but there loose and fall off is there anyone else that had this problem is there anything I can do to solve it as its really bothering me about the car
  11. G

URGENT K-PRO QUESTION

So many yays or nays I'm giving my ecu in place of his k-pro so mine defo won't work we will have to find him a second hand pre faclift one I'll plug in and see sure no harm in tryin
  12. G

URGENT K-PRO QUESTION

hi looking for some guarentee'd info will a hondata k-pro out of a prefacelift 2001 dc5 fit my facelift 2005 dc5? I know it will need further mapping with it going into a different car but is there any difference and will it work in my car??
  13. G

Facelift dc5 blue colour code

Thanks folks
  14. G

Facelift dc5 blue colour code

Hi folks strongly thinking of changing the colour of my facelift dc5 its currently champ white but would love to change it to the blue that comes on the facelift dc5 can anyone tell me the exact colour code please?? I know its different from the prefacelift artic blue
  15. G

Wobbly handling

I have the same problem with my own facelift dc5 it has high mileage 160k kms so at the moment I'm goin through process of elimintion unsure if my coilovers are buddyclub or cusco either way they shall be going because I can't adjust the dampning and there very soft going for a set of new bc...
  16. G

New here f/lift dc5 owner

17. G

thanks for the good comments the ef2 is mine also its my daily driver I just got it resprayed,camber kit,coilovers and wheels I love it bought a roof rack/cycle rack yesterday for it so I can bring my mountain bike on different trail runs :)
  18. G

thanks dude contacted him there
  19. G

Cheers for all the comments lads I actually put the car up for sale a week ago but have since decided to keep it there is a few wee marks here and there on the bodywork so seeing as im keeping it I am guna get the kit and respray the full car to have it perfect and hopefully next year it will...
  20. G

Thanks G MAN