URGENT K-PRO QUESTION

GSR2007

hi looking for some guarentee'd info will a hondata k-pro out of a prefacelift 2001 dc5 fit my facelift 2005 dc5? I know it will need further mapping with it going into a different car but is there any difference and will it work in my car??

beppe786

Beppe
My ecu is kproed from a facelift car and im using in a pre face car just turned the immobiliser off in kpro setting

So it should the other way around?

dave7368

Advanced Member
it worked fine in mine, when i borrowed one from TGM, the only issue was the green immobilizer 'key' constantly flashed on the dash..

pudski

Advanced Member
The prefacelift kpro does not recognize the immobilizer in the facelift, and the green key symbol will flash constantly

blueguy

Resident J's whore
dave7368 said:
it worked fine in mine, when i borrowed one from TGM, the only issue was the green immobilizer 'key' constantly flashed on the dash..
Didn't work for me mate and that was at TGM too with Mase on hand trying a few Kpros from prefacelift cars

ckh

Advanced Member
it depends on which ECU you are getting, in K-Manager you can disable the immobiliser but the green light will flash if you get it coded by Honda then it will be fine from my experience

GSR2007

So many yays or nays I'm giving my ecu in place of his k-pro so mine defo won't work we will have to find him a second hand pre faclift one I'll plug in and see sure no harm in tryin