Search results

1. G

urgent help dc5 handbrake cables

Well lads info needed badly will ep3 handbrake cables suit a dc5 having trouble getting ones for my dc5 in local auto factors and genuine honda ones are 130euros each any help would be great thanks
  2. G

ep3 dc5 rear calipers

hows things lads im picking your brains yet again will ep3 rear callipers fit my facelift dc5 there a similar code minus the ''a'' dc5 is a9clp14s and ep3 are 9clp14s will they fit as Im looking at these ones...
  3. G

FACELIFT DC5 lighting issue :(

well lads having awful problems with the back of my bulb falling off when driving on bouncy roads d2r so its just a push on job but there loose and fall off is there anyone else that had this problem is there anything I can do to solve it as its really bothering me about the car
  4. G

URGENT K-PRO QUESTION

hi looking for some guarentee'd info will a hondata k-pro out of a prefacelift 2001 dc5 fit my facelift 2005 dc5? I know it will need further mapping with it going into a different car but is there any difference and will it work in my car??
  5. G

Facelift dc5 blue colour code

Hi folks strongly thinking of changing the colour of my facelift dc5 its currently champ white but would love to change it to the blue that comes on the facelift dc5 can anyone tell me the exact colour code please?? I know its different from the prefacelift artic blue
  6. G

New here f/lift dc5 owner

hi new to the site here from ireland have my dc5 a few months now and really like it but hopefully be making it a lot better soon