Search results

1. jrscho

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

Damn Sean! I was just looking to see where this is as I would consider going but 6 hour drive down! Sucha trek 😫
  2. jrscho

Side light bulb

No idea if this will be good or not but could try; https://www.hids-direct.co.uk/1-x-501-w5w-17-samsung-3623-gold-canbus-led-5000k-white/
  3. jrscho

ACT CLUTCHES AND TOB

I've got a act stage1 along with a act flywheel, but mines is jrsc'd if it makes any difference. Never had any issues with it, and that's been on the car for about 5/6 years now. Drove a good 30k+ miles on it too. I think there fantastic. The garage I go to stand by them and loves them. Fitted...
  4. jrscho

Best performance track legal exhaust

Never heard the rm exhaust before, but that's only 2.5" I think? Since it's power that's wanted here the 3" sf will always make more power, even an extra 5-10bhp. Still more power lol. Their Super silent exhaust has two larger silencers which is meant to make them track friendly. My friend has...
  5. jrscho

Honda Part numbers.

This is for rsx, so could be the same size/part? https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/OEM-Acura-90-01-Integra-GSR-B18-02-06-RSX-Rear-Windshield-Wiper-Arm-Cover-SK7-/182749084273
  6. jrscho

Tarox brake kits

Bonson has these brakes and he's a proper track addict, never seen him have any issues with them. Don't think he's in the forum much now though AP racing are meant to be fantastic brakes for the money also. The garage I go to really recommends them. He even has a set on his k20 rotrex Elise!
  7. jrscho

Side light bulb

I know the feeling! I Use to buy eBay ones for my old civic and always had to replace them or they had a wee disco going on lol. I have no idea but I just checked and the site says they have one year warranty! Previously had mtec also, those were a tiny bit more downgraded version but those were...
  8. jrscho

Bucking/ Kangarooing

I ain't no expert but have you tried giving the car a good B road blast? As sometimes that helps clearing it up a little
  9. jrscho

Idle Air Control Valve

Another option too since torque GT don't have it; https://h-tune.co.uk/genuine-honda-idle-air-control-valve-iacv-honda-k20a-k20a2/
  10. jrscho

Side light bulb

I currently use these, expensive for some sidelights compared to the £3 eBay ones but I love them. Had them since April and had no issues with them so far. They also have quite a few other 501's so worth having a look...
  11. jrscho

Mugen rear lip replica?

Just give him a pm! :)
  12. jrscho

Dodgy HID lights, help?

Sounds like a faulty ballast to me.. as when they tend to go dodgy they flicker and go on and off whenever they want! but only way to be certain is to check it! One way to check is remove the drivers side and switch it on passenger to test if it's working or not
  13. jrscho

Headlight- main beam stopped working

I think I only parked about 2 metres away haha thought it wouldn't make much of a difference how far but guess it does matter! Ummm well at the start it was just over 20... then lost count.. I reckon over 40 clicks hahaha which probably explains why it's abit bright! Since you did say takes a...
  14. jrscho

Ah no worries, thanks anyway! I gave it a blast on Tuesday night, I can't remember what way I went either but luckily I got both sides right! But my screwdriver was also slightly small so sometimes it was hard to turn the thing so I lost count how many clicks I did so both sides were a guess lol...
  15. jrscho

Alright I see! Was it a huge difference after you adjusted them then? Did you turn them the same clicks the same way each side or did you have to turn the other side the opposite direction due to the light being the opposite? Haha yeah it's pretty handy! I never even knew you could turn it with...
  16. jrscho

Did you ever ask tgm about this issue in the end? Curious to know myself! My lights light up about 3metres as well so it's a pain driving down the motorway and not seeing much in the dark lol
  17. jrscho

Insurance

If you actually search/look around the forum, There's a whole section for insurance already.. Edit; Welcome too, hope you get it sorted and enjoy the car
  18. jrscho

The Ultimate Battery Thread

Ah cheers John! Ended up getting the same Battery I had as it was in stock on the day plus decent price. Had to order asap as my battery wouldn't even hold a charge anymore so died as soon as my car was off! will definetely try that battery next though providing I have a dc5 still when my...
  19. jrscho

Boot floor cover and seat belts?

Had a wee look around and a jdm Subaru has something that could work if you could get the part and somehow make it fit Hope these links work! https://goo.gl/images/7vZ1Sy https://goo.gl/images/LJis5L
  20. jrscho

Boot floor cover and seat belts?

Not really a helpful post but still ideas I guess! I know BMW's have some sort of electric thing that pulls the seat belt out for you when you start the engine. Could perhaps make something of your own which keeps the seatbelt out at all times? Maybe like screw a long plastic plate and then...