Search results

1. mark2390

My cheapest quote

Got my insurance though A- plan if anyone wants to try getting a cheaper quote..was £80 cheaper than the other well know brokers on here with mods declared, just thought I'd pass on to try save you a few quid
  2. mark2390

Tyre size

Will it be ok if I put 225/45/17 on the front and leave my 215/45/17 on the rear or am I better changing the rears as well? Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk
  3. mark2390

Spacers

I am thinking of fitting some 15mm eibach spacers, has anyone got pics of any with oem alloys?and are they safe for track days ect? Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2
  4. mark2390

Fault code

Just wanting advice.. is fault code p1167 is main o2 sensor before I order? £212 from honda ouch! Thanks Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  5. mark2390

Lowering

I've been thinking of having eibach springs fitted and frs but the thing is putting me off is if it catches all the time on speed bumps etc, I catches slightly now sometimes and was just seeing if you who have it done have constant problems of would you just go for frs?? Oh and how's the ride...
  6. mark2390

some pics of my dc5

Hi bought this car of a member of here but dont think he come on much, he never drove it much either, he did 600 miles in 18 months!!... the car has 39k and i think its probably one of the cleanest about... some pics
  7. mark2390

dc5 review

i come across this vid, good and funny at the same time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5VY6NKk_c
  8. mark2390

Double din

Hi, just bought my dc5 at the weekend, it has a old single cd radio, think is a jap one!.. Will I need a different harness or will it be compatible with the new stereo's connectors? Thanks