Search results

1. Ramz007

Annoying Rattle..Spoiler?

During deceleration there is a rattle which appears from the back of the car. Really baffled by it because the people who sit in the back have tried to hold onto the rear strut, rear glass and many other plastics to see if itll stop the noise but it hasn't. I suspected it could be the...
  2. Ramz007

Power Folding Mirrors

Long story short. Car came back after full front end respray to find out the drivers side wing mirror does not work with the power folding mirrors. Asked the bodyshop guy and hes a bit baffled as he never touched them nor used them. Hes an honest guy so ive taken his word as he would normally...
  3. Ramz007

Bodyshop near West london

Hey guys, probably a common questions asked around the board. Anyone recommend a bodyshop round the west london area? Im looking to have quite a few bits done and my usual bodyshop guy is not getting back to me. Thanks!
  4. Ramz007

Meister R Coilovers - Need advise

Hi guys Some background info: Ive recently fitted some meister R coilovers to my dc5. I had to purchase the ep3 versions with the track rod end and change that at the same time. I had some issues such as the top mount was not lining up with the holes in the bay so i had to take it off and...
  5. Ramz007

Indicators do not work

Hi there Just suddenly the other day after a drive I parked up, came back and then the indicators did not work. Have checked fuse box and under dash box, both showing as not being blown. Also the indicators do not flash on the cluster... The hazards do not work either... Any...
  6. Ramz007

yO

Hey guys! Just thought id register as im looking to purchase a teg soon :) In talks with Raveellii atm. Decent tegs are hard to find! Could you guys recommend anywhere else i could look other then autotrader?