Search results

1. R

I'm back!! Supercharge/Turbo?

Yeah that's very good! And yours is supercharged?
  2. R

What kinda mpg you getting?
  3. R

Whatever I decide to do it is for road use only and my priority is drivability. Good power/comfort and half decent on fuel. So in that scenario I'd imagine supercharger would be better?
  4. R

My last post was in response to jdm4lifes post. Yeah look I'll have to see what happens. Might go all out N/a. I want reliability for daily driving. I've daily driven 400+bhp cars and While it was good fun and all that it's just kind of impractical sometimes. DC5 is a decent all rounder...
  5. R

Wow this forum has completely changed. It's an ITR DC5 forum. Not Evo/skyline forum. I appreciate your story but I'm kind of here for information on DC5's...... 😒
  6. R

I'm in Ireland, Cork. Thanks for the offer though! I will look into, it's just going to be my daily and I want to have something out of the ordinary. So turbo might be the way forward. Who knows... I'll see what I can do with n/a first
  7. R

I've never once lost money on a car. Not yet anyway. I've always been lucky that way. If you buy at the right time you'll never lose money. Anyway my finances are beside th point. Anyone who has turbo/supercharged there teg, feel free to offer me any advice. Greatly appreciated.
  8. R

Different cars = different experiences As a petrol head I want to experience as many as I can. I liked the scooby, drove it daily and had my fun. Always wanted a hardtop S2000 so I bought one and had my fun but it was slightly impractical so I sold it. I don't have endless pits of money. I...
  9. R

What turbo kit did you use?
  10. R

Why so??
  11. R

Hey guys. Some of ye might remember me because I owned a Blue DC5 and was on this quite a bit. THEN I SOLD IT AND THIS HAPPENED WEEKS LATER 😢😢😢😢 I bought an STi Impreza And then I went back to Honda and got an S2000: And then I sold that and went on...
  12. R

Pricing Parts

Hey guys. Have a few spares lying around and was wondering what they'd be worth. Standard cat back - good working order. No leaks/blows. Just needs a polish up really. Original Dc5 alloys with good'ish tyres - no buckles/cracks. Just needs paint as they were used for winter. comes with...
  13. R

Small girlfriend problems

My one actually bought her own head rest and all Hahahaha.
  14. R

service time

Anyone have the discount code for opie oils?
  15. R

Tyres - Eagle F1's OR UniRoyalRainSport3's??

Sorry Nickyyy! Ordered from camskill yesterday, didnt see your post.
  16. R

Perfect!! I'll order right away 😃
  17. R

Will this take away from the look of the alloy? Will it cover up the lip on the alloy and make it look stupid ?
  18. R

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m54b0s15p105227/Goodyear_Tyres_Car_Goodyear_Eagle_F1_Asymmetric_2_-_215_45_R17_91Y_XL_%28R1%29_FP_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_E_Wet_Grip%3A_A_NoiseClass%3A_1_Noise%3A_69dB Are these the correct ones?
  19. R

Alright Eagle F1's it is by the sounds of it! Cheers lads! :)