Search results

1. J

Just moved to derby from down south any one want to meet?

Hi just moved from southampton to derby, don't really know anyone here, just wondered if there's any members in heat near by?
  2. J

What settings are you running (fast road setup)

Hi all my cars getting a frsu saturday before i go to japfest 2. Whats the best kind of settings? Cars not my daily btw. I after a few set up ideas, not needing to go to harsh, kind of a inbetween ThankS in advance
  3. J

Phoenix yellow dc5?

Hi all, i am un-decided. I just love the py ek9's and think a dc5 would look totally one off. My car is cw and is extremely clean so i am not in a rush or thought it over properly. Just would like to hear your thoughts about it. After all how many cw,blue black ones do you see?
  4. J

Funky power manifold? Anygood?

Hi all just looking into manifolds. Came across the funky power one at £215 off course this is tempting me as tegiwa want £450. But i dont want to be ending up with a suberu sounding dc5 through a poor branded system. But with the saving i could put towards something else, such as intake...
  5. J

Wheel advice 16" on dc5

Hi i was woundering if anyone is running 16" on there dc5's? Any pros and cons? Et33 would this be ok with breaks ect? Thanks in advance.
  6. J

Kpro for a facelift dc5, is it the same as pre facelift? Is the facelift got a 4.7fd gearbox?

Hi all i was just wondering if the k-pro for a dc5 is the same as a pre-faclift. Is the loom the same? What other options for ecu's have i got? I was also wondering if the gearbox is a 4.7 fd? Thanks in advance