Search results

1. Dazaturbo

Gearbox value

Just wondering on a rough price to put my gearbox up for sale Spec is Mugen plated differential Synchrotech Carbon lined synchros (1-6) Synchrotech second gear cog FD2 5.1 final drive RPC lightened flywheel MFactory magnetic sump bolt I know standard gearbox‘s are about £1800-2000 just...
  2. Dazaturbo

Is my car priced correctly?

Had my dc5 up for sale for a couple of weeks now This one http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/47087-2001-champ-white-dc5/#entry471125 Just wandering if it's priced correctly seeing as I haven't had a single message or a call (not even a nutter with a stupid offer 😂) I paid a...
  3. Dazaturbo

Mugen or rm01a

Picked up my dc5 last weekend (gok's old car) and loving it so far everything apart from the exhaust It's got a spoon b pipe ( that had to be cut to fit) and 5zigen fireball backbox and it's just too loud for me I had a twin loop on my dc2 and loved the noise but I'm wandering which out of...
  4. Dazaturbo

Returning to a dc5

As title really I am going to be after another dc5 once my st180 sells The st is a wicked little motor I'm just addicted to vtec 😂 The fiesta is stage 1 mapped by Collins so is probably a little bit quicker than a dc5 in a straight line but the dc5 is better round corners and more fun on...
  5. Dazaturbo

How much oil??

I've had a quick search and can't find anything Is 5 litres enough or do I need to order more?? Cheers