Search results

1. scottr89

Engine Mount

Hello All, So after discovering that my front d/s engine mount has split and is making a noise as well as leaking oil I think its time for it to be replaced. I rang up Honda yesterday and they quoted €200 so I instantly started laughing. Had a look on Cox motor parts and couldn't see it...
  2. scottr89

Which B-pipe does not hang too low?

Hello All, So I'm on the lookout for a Back pipe that does not hang too low and will mate to my standard manifold and Spoon N1 back box? Not sure what kind of pipe is on their currently, its probably the standard one but I'm looking to get a back pipe that does not hang low and will "hug"...
  3. scottr89

Difficulty selecting gear!!

Hello All, So as of this morning my car does not want to go in to gear? There are no issues selecting gear when the car is at a standstill but once moving it is very difficult to get into gear? Seems to be even more difficult with more speed / rpms. If it was the clutch then I would...
  4. scottr89

How low can you go on RE070's

Hello everyone, I have a question for the masses that use the Bridgestone Potenza RE070 on the OEM rims. How low are your cars and do you have any rubbing issues? My car is currently lowered by 50mm and I would like to get some RE070's? Will i have problems since the 225 is 10mm wider...
  5. scottr89

Irish Newbie

Hi everyone, My name is Scott and Im From Ireland, Cork to be exact. Im quite new to the forum, have been reading threads here and there though. Mainly the buyers guide and the Gallery haha. I previously never really took a liking to the DC5, had a DC2 before and always been crazy about...