Search results

1. L

Brembo bleed screw covers

Hi all, Does anyone have a Honda part number for the genuine Brembo bleed screw covers please? Cheers
  2. L

Steering rack boot clip - part number?

Hi, Just fitted an SHG rack slider but the new steering rack boot clip I have here is too small. I assumed EP3 ones were the same so I ordered 53449-S5A-J01. Does anyone have the part number for a DC5 rack boot clip? The one I've removed is the passenger side one if it makes any difference...
  3. L

Gruppe/ Tegiwa M - picture request

Hi all, Does anyone have a Gruppe/ Tegiwa M fitted through the scuttle - i.e. the way Grinspeed do? Was hoping someone could give me some close up pictures showing what cuts need to be made etc? Many thanks
  4. L

"Pin" to drop rear seats down

Bit of a strange one, but does anyone know whether it's possible to replace the pin that you pull up to lower the rear seats? Someone has snapped one of mine at some stage and it's getting pretty annoying having to fish the bottom of it out with pliers every time. :xaiweb5: Cheers
  5. L

Standard toe settings

Hi there, Does anyone know what the standard front and rear toe settings are for these cars? Cheers
  6. L

Centralising steering wheel on column

Hi all, The track rod ends were changed on my DC5 before I picked it up. When I test drove the car, the steering wheel was at 2-3 o clock for the car to drive straight. Unfortunately, rather than adjust the tracking properly, the garage have taken the steering wheel off the column and refitted...
  7. L

Single din compatibility

Hi all, I believe my DC5 has the original head unit fitted - it's a minidisc jobbie with a compartment underneath it. How do aftermarket single din jobbies fit with the compartment underneath? Will it slot right in and fit with the bezel supplied with the head unit? Cheers
  8. L

Gearbox fill and drain plug washers

Hi all, Is there anywhere online I can purchase gearbox fill and drain plug washers, or is a trip to the dealers the only way? Many thanks
  9. L

Password Battery Tie

Hi all, Does anyone know the cheapest suppliers of Password JDM battery ties? :) Many thanks
  10. L

Removing arch liners - clips?

Hi all, Will be removing all four arch liners to improve underseal coverage. Are they held in by clips that I'm likely to break? If so, can anyone link me up to some replacements? Many thanks
  11. L

Powerflex "black" engine/ gearbox inserts

Hi there, Is anyone using the Powerflex "black" series engine and gearbox mount inserts? Interested to know how these compare to the usual Energy inserts and yellow Powerflex combo. Cheers