Search results

1. CrouchyM

Rear badge grommets

Does anyone know if the plastic grommets are available for the rear H badge, removed mine to paint the tailgate and the grommets need replacing. They're what the badge pins locate into. Thanks
  2. CrouchyM

Diagnosing Water Leaks

Hi everyone, ive had 2 water leaks on my teg ever since I bought it mid last year, ive started to document myself diagnosing and rectifying these leaks on my youtube channel if anyone is interested. I thought this might help anyone who is having trouble find their leak which isn't the common...
  3. CrouchyM

Top windscreen trim

Anyone know if it‘s available separate to the windscreen? I‘m going to be having my screen out and Incase it gets damaged I wouldn‘t mind knowing if it‘s replaceable as the screen will be going back in. Thanks
  4. CrouchyM

Knock sensor help needed

Mine broke when unplugging it, fitted a pattern one from an EP3 but I‘ve still got the the EML and my car drives like crap. OEM part numbers are different but the sensors look identical, can anyone tell me if I 100% need a DC5 sensor? Thanks
  5. CrouchyM

A/C fault

When I got my DC5 the air con didn‘t work, I re gassed the system but it still didn‘t work then suddenly it started working but it works works for about 4-5 minutes then doesn‘t come through cold anymore. Fan comes on ect, I had power to the compressor plug even when it didn‘t come through...
  6. CrouchyM

Newbie from Colchester, Essex!

Whats up guys, picked up my Facelift DC5 2 weeks ago for a really good price due to it needing some love. So far I've fitted genuine timing chain, tensioner & guides & replaced the front brake pads with Project MU. Ive also got a private K20 plate to go on it too! I have hardly any photos yet...
  7. CrouchyM

Springs

Looking at springs for my facelift DC5, could people post pictures of what they have. I wanted to get the Eibach Pro springs but seen a few people not happy with the reverse rake. Thanks