Search results

1. K

Sensor help??

My EML has just came on and I've had car plugged into see what the problem was. I'm getting "Front lambda sensor bank 1 heating" can anyone put me onto a place where i can purchase this sensor and a price to be expected thankyou
  2. K

PFL rear light problem....

Had my dc5 in storage for the last 8 months and just noticed today that the drivers side rear light seems to be a lot darker than the passenger side one???? Bulbs and all are fine it's just the actual light unit itself
  3. K

Idle air control valve question?

My dc5 has been off the road now for just over a year and has began to rev up and down on idle. I removed the iacv and cleaned it with carb cleaner and all seemed fine as the idle returned to normal. I took the car for a drive yesterday and now it's revving between 1-2k everytime I stop...
  4. K

Gearbox bolts and washers?

Hi was on cox motor parts looking for the fill and drain sump plug and washers. Im looking to find out are the bolts same size for both as it states they come with a 14mm washers? I'm sure I read somewhere that they were different sizes.
  5. K

Top mount replacement

Anyone ever used these top mounts from area motorsport? If so how good are they? http://areamotorsport.co.uk/area-shop/dc5-integra-type-r-pair-replacement-standard-top-mount/
  6. K

Help with stripping paint from rays wheels!

I recently bought another set of volk ce28ns from a mate but he had them resprayed in champ white. On one of the wheels the paint is beginning 2 chiplz and peel away showing the original anodized bronze underneath which looks in good condition. My question is how can I safely strip all the...
  7. K

Brake pads help

Going to be replacing my front brake pads with oem Brembo ones and was wondering were abouts the pad with the little clip sticking out goes? I've removed my old ones and did not see that on them. I'm presuming there's one for each side as only 2 of the pads have the clip on them Thanks in advance
  8. K

Brake pads help

Going to be replacing my front brake pads with oem Brembo ones and was wondering were abouts the pad with the little clip sticking out goes? I've removed my old ones and did not see that on them. I'm presuming there's one for each side as only 2 of the pads have the clip on them Thanks in advance
  9. K

rear arch liner help?

This will probably sound stupid but over the last week or so ive had the teg on axel stands sealing the arches and cant remember how the rear arch liners go back on lol! Any help would be appreciated with pic
  10. K

anyone on here?

Hi Just seen few pictures of this teg on reelmotion website and wanted to know if there is a build thread of it on here. Reg is SN04 UTF thanks
  11. K

speedo decal?

Hi im looking for help finding a mph decal to fit my 5. Had mot today and passed on everything but the speedo. They told me over hear in northern ireland the law requires both mph and kph! My cert being held as passed until i come back with speedo corrected. Thanks kieran
  12. K

passanger side spring problem

When im driving at slow speeds mainly into my drive way i have started to notice an annoying popping/cracking noise coming from the passenger side front strut. My car is lowered on aftermarket springs with original shocks?
  13. K

rays ce28n colour choice?

Well im having a bit of a dilemma here! I have recently curbed one of my bronze ce28n wheels and I know how difficult it is to paint match the original colour. So im seriously thinking about changing colour! Just want you guys thoughts as to what might look best. My csr is CW so im dort of...
  14. K

aircon pipe identification help????

Hi As above any help identifying the name of this silver pipe would be great as I need to source a new one Thanks https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320xq90/r/902/2sz6Zn.jpg
  15. K

headlight sealant

Took the lens off my headlights today and need to know the glue/sealant to use when putting back together? Would normal silicone suffice or do you need some sort of glue?
  16. K

mishimoto radiator

Need a new radiator and im going to upgrade to a mishimoto. Any place I look like on ebay is charging £90+ for delivery! Can someone recommend somewhere to buy one im in northern ireland btw Thanks
  17. K

non air con belt length?

I know removibg air con has been covered alot but does anyone knoe the exact size of the belt that needs to be replaced?
  18. K

brake duct pipes

Where is best place to pick up the pipes bebind the brake ducts?
  19. K

identification help

Hi im wanting to know the specific name for the metal frame along the front of the dc5 between the grille and engine bay?
  20. K

help identifying carbon underskirts?

The carbon underskirts on the black dc5? Really want them!!!!!! https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320xq90/r/539/8QsBwc.jpg