aircon pipe identification help????

Rom

Advanced Member
Looks like the drier from that picture. Removes moisture from the system. One end goes to Condenser the other to the bulkhead (not looked, but will actually go into another part but with 4 pipes in it. Usually around bulkhead)

Looks like the pipe is part of the drier going off that. Unless the pipes have any think to undo them.

kieranH

Advanced Member
Rom said:
Looks like the drier from that picture. Removes moisture from the system. One end goes to Condenser the other to the bulkhead (not looked, but will actually go into another part but with 4 pipes in it. Usually around bulkhead)

Looks like the pipe is part of the drier going off that. Unless the pipes have any think to undo them.
Yea I think it actually connects into the front of the condenser. Any idea where I could pick one up mate?

Rom

Advanced Member
Will be dealer only. Or used.

Highly doubt anyone would have bothered making pattern ones for such a rare car.

kieranH

Advanced Member
Rom said:
Will be dealer only. Or used.

Highly doubt anyone would have bothered making pattern ones for such a rare car.
Im going try find a used one because ive no idea of part number

Rom

Advanced Member
Dave at Steels will be able to help you out.

Though used will be a lot cheaper

dave7368

Advanced Member
as said before, it will be a Honda main dealer only part, so no need to try get the part number here,
i know from experience all the aluminium pipework under the bonnet for an EP3 is about £500, so i doubt very much it will be cheap.

kieranH

Advanced Member
I will try steels and get a price as everything else I can find for aircon except for this pipe going from filter to Condenser lol. Only thing is the shipping period. Is it not usually quite long? 6-8 weeks or so

wocka

Advanced Member
I will have one, removed all my aircon few weeks ago and i dont think i broke any pipes. Pm me to remind me and i will look tomorow after work :)

kieranH

Advanced Member
wocka said:
I will have one, removed all my aircon few weeks ago and i dont think i broke any pipes. Pm me to remind me and i will look tomorow after work :)
No problem I will send you a pm tomorrow mate

S

stwteg

I replaced this pipe in my teg over the summer as there was a hole in it and air con wasn't working. Part ordered from main dealer and cost €70. Had it in 3 weeks after order. Don't know if I have the receipt with part number.

Sent from iphone