Search results

1. Lukeyboi89

Cheapest place for new rear badges?

Dave Johnson, steels honda
  2. Lukeyboi89

Auxiliary belt length

In case anyone looks at this for a reference in the future.. Bottom mount rotrex with power steering is 7pk1775
  3. Lukeyboi89

Whos running a Rotrex?

Check my build thread all details in there. 450bhp and forged..
  4. Lukeyboi89

Oem discs from euro car parts cheap?

Mate I posted an update saying all the numbers were correct and fitted fine and even linked them on Amazon, so why would they have changed within a month? Haha I had them direct from Amazon not a 3rd party seller though. But yes the blue print Part numbers listed were correct just don't buy...
  5. Lukeyboi89

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

booked, might go for the track time t 9:40 we'll see
  6. Lukeyboi89

I fitted the Amazon discs i linked and the euro car parts oem civic rear pads 100% fine no problems
  7. Lukeyboi89

New Civic Type R. WTF?

I know it's been said before, but I just drove past the equivalent looking impreza (newish one)... And I think it's a disgrace how these honda designers haven't done their research properly, it looks so frigging similar it's embarrassing.. Too many angles and over aggressiveness, plus people...
  8. Lukeyboi89

Don't get the discs from the company linked above they have awful customer service. The good news, amazon stock them £30 each for the rears I've just got a set: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00B8UT2HS/ref=ya_st_dp_summary Fronts I'd get performance ones like rbc from area motorsport
  9. Lukeyboi89

Front Discs and pads

It's probably already said but I'm not reading through 5 pages haha. Rbc discs and pbs pads from area motorsport 👍
  10. Lukeyboi89

Assetto Corsa - DC5 Mod

Send me the link I'll have a try 👍
  11. Lukeyboi89

Which wheel nuts?

Sorry to jump on the thread, but would these fit our cars? Cheers Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282286711210
  12. Lukeyboi89

Ye they are £100 for a pair from cox parts but I'm super stuck for cash atm. I'm gonna keep ringing round I'll post here if I find then cheaper. Shame on the euro ones being wrong, although I did get oem rear pads from euro for £18 delivered so not too bad
  13. Lukeyboi89

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

It's fine I'm used to him being rude, thank you for sorting this chewy
  14. Lukeyboi89

Hi, Does anyone have the details for the oem rear discs? They are only £30 each on euro car parts vs £50 each at Cox, but not sure whether to trust euro parts with having the correct details for our cars lol. Can anyone confirm the below details are correct for oem rear discs? Cheers
  15. Lukeyboi89

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Strange that the rear pads are the same as ep3 but discs aren't isn't it lol. Ok brilliant cheers for that mate
  16. Lukeyboi89

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

How much did you pay for the oem rear discs and pads and where did you get them from? Cheers
  17. Lukeyboi89

Me, jizz stains dust, and chewits will be there too.. If you'd be so kind to add us to the list Christian
  18. Lukeyboi89

Honda badge replacement

Tip hairdryer and floss doesn't work when it's - 1 outside lol.
  19. Lukeyboi89

Spec D Halo/Projector headlights

Can you update us with which hid direct kit and wiring harness you uses please as I need the whole thing too! Cheers
  20. Lukeyboi89

Hid's

Anyone with pics of the connectors and bulbs and / or links to the kits they got? Mine are also hacked to death by previous owner.. I've got USA style lights to go on and the hid bulbs don't fit in so need to do some filing of the rear of the light too..