Search results

1. RonnDing

Only rolled once!

Dont know if anyone has seen this but wanted to share, http://auto-fail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/flipped-integra-vtec-just-kicked-in-yo.jpg
  2. RonnDing

Recommended Garage Northern Ireland

Hi, was looking to get my car lowered and a FRSU. Does anyone know of or can recommend a garage in Northern Ireland preferably around the Belfast / Antrim area. If not were is the best place to go around Scotland or the north of England? Cheers
  3. RonnDing

You scratch my back, I ....

Okay, so everyone on this forum, that i have spoken to have been extremely helpful so i was thinking how can i give back. I'm a maritime engineer so unless any of you own a ship or have heavy industrial machinery i cant really help you out there. So i turned to my hobby. For the last 12 years...
  4. RonnDing

Lets see your PC's

Hey Guys! Considering most people mod their cars on this forum. What does your computers look like? I'll get the ball rolling with one of mine...
  5. RonnDing

New DC5 Owner :)

Hello all, First off I would like to say, what a great site! I purchased a DC5 about two months ago and i had a few questions about the car. After a quick search on this forum I have found all the answers and more. Really is a great collection of information. Anyways.... I'm Ronnie, from...