Lets see your PC's

RonnDing

Hey Guys!

Considering most people mod their cars on this forum. What does your computers look like?

I'll get the ball rolling with one of mine...

Attachments

RonnDing

Very Nice! Have you not burnt the motor out in that gt wheel. burnt out 2 trying to drift in gran turismo ended up having to but the g27

DC5RS

DC5
RonnDing said:
Very Nice! Have you not burnt the motor out in that gt wheel. burnt out 2 trying to drift in gran turismo ended up having to but the g27
i have it on low vibration and never drifted personally on that steering wheel

RonnDing

scrawnban said:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Got to love the alienware laptops. So Nice. Have any of you guys see the new laptop from Gigabyte.
Its the aorus X7 and what a beast that is. Plays BF4 on triples with crazy resolution. (ON A LAPTOP!!)

RonnDing

scrawnban said:
Thats the new model m17 alienware. 16GB ddr5 ram 4gb ddr7 nvidia 780m graphics card. She's also got an i7 2.80 quad core

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Very Nice!!! Don't even want to know how much it cost. In my opinion Alienware make the best laptops.

The x7 i was talking about has DUAL 860m GPU's. Crazy, my old dell xps has dual 7800gt but its rubbish now lol. here is a link to the x7 http://www.aorus.com/x7.aspx it was on overclockers for pre-order but i think it sold out.

Ali D

Advanced Member
RonnDing said:
Very Nice!

Here is an old photo of my setup. i'll need to get a newer one once im back on dry land.

is that CS??? i used to love that game, moved onto BF on XBOX now tho... (a bit more social)

RonnDing

Ali D said:
is that CS??? i used to love that game, moved onto BF on XBOX now tho... (a bit more social)
lol yeah thats cs. but things have moved on a bit from then. CS:GO is the new one. as for being social we use teamspeak and play together at lan. all good crack :D