Search results

1. a4m1r

DRL ( Day Light Lamp)

Hi all just to share this mod which I've had installed recently on my facelift DC5R. It is fitted into my turning signal lamps, look cool during the day as it emits a bright white beam. Mine is wired into ignition start up and turns off when you turn your sidelights on pretty cool. Let me know...
  2. a4m1r

Chips Away

Hi guys in need of advice. My beloved CW DC5R has been scraped by my girlfriends father as he was reversing onto the drive, and has lightly scraped my drivers side wing and door. Broken hearted at the moment as not had car long. I want to know if any of you guys have used any mobile repair...
  3. a4m1r

Roof Wrap

Hi guys I have CW DC5R I have thought about getting my roof wrapped up in carbon fibre maybe graphite grey or maybe black or gloss. Just want to see if any members have, had this done. If so a picture would be nice :)
  4. a4m1r

Side light bulb

Hi all just curious on the side light bulb, I want to change them but only concern is I want a orange type of bulb. The standard oem bulb does not look good when hid are on. Therefore is it legal to have an amber side light bulb. Makes the car stand out when parked up, quite nice so any advice...
  5. a4m1r

*** Recommend me a garage ***

Hi guys need rear bushings changed I'm based in the west midlands. I urgently need to change my rear passenger side control arm bushing as it's out by 2 degrees. If you guys know any good garages please help me out...
  6. a4m1r

rear trailing arm bushing

Hi I'm in need of help and advice. I have a facelift dc5 rear is swinging out a bit so assumed it needs camber adjustment so took it to get it looked at. Upon inspection the mechanic noticed that the bushing was out by 2 degrees. I will upload the part in question any help would be appreciated...