Search results

1. CL1_EuroR

First world problems...

To set the tone, I live in Ireland, and Ireland and cars in general don't get on, be it physically with the shit roads, the extortionate Insurance prices or the sheer ignorance of cars that are not marketed at the general public etc... To add to the this, I have previously owned: a minter of an...
  2. CL1_EuroR

Mapped with no modifications?

Good Evening, Anyone here have their DC5 mapped to Irish 95 Ron or UK 97/8/9 Ron without any modifications? Either Kpro or K100? What was the result like? I can feel that my 2005 DC5 is suffering because of the 95Ron here. Hard to explain, but she deserves better :) (No I dont want to add any...
  3. CL1_EuroR

Standard Vs Modified

Evening All, I tried a search there but it did not satisfy my query. I have some questions circulating around in my head at the moment that are pulling the oul curiosity strings: Is there any confirmed differences either by same dyno or via a legal recorded drag race (over a few runs to make...
  4. CL1_EuroR

DC5 Integra Type R Insurance Ireland HELP!

Afternoon, I recently got a DC5 and transferred over the insurance etc (Currently with Aviva), but when the documentation arrived, the Make/Model was recorded as a Honda Integra i 16v. So I called them up, 3 phone calls later and a consultation with a manager the results were: They do not...
  5. CL1_EuroR

2005 Face Lift ITR & HKS FCON S

Evening all, Just been offered a HKS FCON S cheap. Question is does it work on the facelift DC5 ECU ? Cheers,
  6. CL1_EuroR

Hello from Ireland

Evening All, New to the forum... Previous R's included, UKDM DC2 and a CL1 Torneo Euro R. Just became a DC5 owner for the first time, bought the car of a fellow member on here; ryanod Its a fantastic example, exactly what I was looking for, and Ryan was Gent to deal with. Here is a picture...