Search results

1. joeac

Brakes

ive purchased a set of Ferodo DS2500 along with some tgm braided lines, I will be ordering some Mtec grooved discs In the near future for my brake setup. What I would like to know is how much brake fluid is required and which would you recommend?
  2. joeac

Side repeaters

I've ordered some clear side repeaters for my preface lift however I have two questions, what's the easiest way to replace the side repeaters and what bulb is it as I will need to get some chrome coated ones that lights amber.
  3. joeac

Tanabe springs

Hi guys currently looking at Tanabe springs, in particular Tanabe DF210. Opinions on them would be great, I have had a look over the forum at pics of these springs fitted and to me the car sits perfectly on them however I would like to know how they compare to other springs. Also where would be...
  4. joeac

Newbie from Surrey

Hi guys! Just wanted to say hello, great forum looking forward to getting to know fellow DC5 owners.
  5. joeac

Opinions on this dc5

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and am currently looking for a DC5. I have found one on pistonheads and would appreciate your comments on it. How much do you think it's worth? Considering to go and see it at the weekend...