Tanabe springs

joeac

Hi guys currently looking at Tanabe springs, in particular Tanabe DF210. Opinions on them would be great, I have had a look over the forum at pics of these springs fitted and to me the car sits perfectly on them however I would like to know how they compare to other springs. Also where would be the best place to order them from?

joeac

Cheers Gordon, I will get in touch with coyote. In the mean time, if anyone could share their opinions that would be great.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I've got the GF210s, would have them again and would recommend to anyone. Had this setup with OE dampers for years and can't fault the setup with FRSU and drop is perfect IMO

joeac

Cheers Gordon!

coyote_dc5 said:
I've got the GF210s, would have them again and would recommend to anyone. Had this setup with OE dampers for years and can't fault the setup with FRSU and drop is perfect IMO
Thanks for the response, I am currently on the group buy list for the spoon springs and if that doesn't take off then I think I will be going for the tanabe springs. I was looking at getting the GF210's as I believe they are the medium drop option from tanabe. A few questions I had about them, how do they compare to stock springs? Are the springs progressive? Does the car sit level on them? Where would be the best place to order? I've seen funky power sell them but was wondering if there were any other places who stock them at a better price. It's great to hear they run well on the oe dampers!

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Very level drop front and rear unlike spoon where rear seems to sit very low. As to where to buy, best to Google as suppliers change from year to year.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2