Search results

1. sheeraz19823

Thoughts?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-dc5-type-s/5029955?v=b I kinda like it!
  2. sheeraz19823

Why so cheap FL on ebay

Anyone know anything about this? http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-Type-R-DC5-Face-Lift-Model-C-Pack-2005-/381473696865?nav=SEARCH
  3. sheeraz19823

Induction Pipe

Does changing the pipe to a alloy one (from the standard rubber one, keeping the OEM airbox) change the noise ? Or is that only affected depending on the airbox, open cone etc??
  4. sheeraz19823

Am I mad?!

Been offered a EF9 SiR for my DC5 not straight swap obviously but some money my way. Worst thing is im considering it! As ive always wanted one and the only Honda i haven't had bar a NSX.. I use my DC5 as a daily as guessing the Civic will lot more noiser uncomfortable etc? Anyone had one before?
  5. sheeraz19823

Lower arm bushes

Need to replace these worth doing the whole arm or just change the bushes? can get both arms from Euro Carparts for £90 or leave arm and just do bushes?
  6. sheeraz19823

Car Jack

Mine didn't come with a toolkit so looking to get one. Might be hard to get a OEM set so thinking scissor jack and then the right nut wrench etc. Any particular jack i should be looking for or will any do?
  7. sheeraz19823

Mintex

Anyone used these pads before? Seem cheap or is that the problem?! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINTEX-FRONT-BRAKE-PAD-SET-HONDA-INTEGRA-2002-MDB1752-/310636467493?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Plat_Gen%3ADC5&hash=item4853605525
  8. sheeraz19823

Plastidip

I use my car on a daily and the dreaded stone chips have started to appear. Now question is do you think plastdip is a good idea. Main areas of concern are the arches and around that area. Worth just spraying these areas with plastidip or to use a protective film instead?
  9. sheeraz19823

Side Decals

Mine have decided to come away after a jet wash! These look ok as replacements? http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261542031767
  10. sheeraz19823

Blueprint oil filter

Changing my oil so a blueprint oil filter, yay or nay??
  11. sheeraz19823

Said i wasn't going to mod......

but I couldn't help it. Clear side repeaters! Looks so much better than the standard amber ones. Rubbish pic:
  12. sheeraz19823

Side Repeaters

Changing them to clear ones, do they just 'pop' out if i push them towards the doors and lift? Or do i need to get a screwdriver under them
  13. sheeraz19823

eBay Induction Kits

Would it be worthwhile to buy one, ditch the filter and maybe use a K&N filter instead or just stick to the factory airbox?
  14. sheeraz19823

Gearbox oil

Going to be changing the gearbox oil. How much will i need, 2 or 3 litres? (Guessing Honda MTF is the best stuff to use?)
  15. sheeraz19823

DC5 Appreciation

Had my DC5 a week now and the compliments are coming in! Random guy at a car park asked if it was a Integra and if i could take him for a spin (kindly said no!) A nod and thumbs up from a Focus ST owner. E46 M3 flashing lights thumbs up. Kind of enjoying the attention!! (i know i know)
  16. sheeraz19823

My DC5 has arrived!

After about 8 weeks i now own a DC5! Massive thanks to Torque GT who imported it for me shes a minter! Standard bar a C Pillar brace and Fujibitsu exhaust. plans to keep it how it is at the moment and maybe in near future lower it a tad
  17. sheeraz19823

locking nuts

Need some locking nuts for my DC5 but dont know which ones fit as theres so many on ebay! Can anyone point me in the right direction plase
  18. sheeraz19823

Mugen (or rep) spoilers

How much higher (or lower) do these sit compared to the OEM rear spoiler? Much difference between the two?
  19. sheeraz19823

Parcel Shelf

Anyone have one where they could possibly put some dimensions up? Are they just plastic and fabric or wooden etc? Thinking of getting one made up as mine wont be coming with one
  20. sheeraz19823

Torque GT

Been speaking to Darren at Torque GT as my hunt for a DC5 continues. What a helpful and kind guy. Saw one on their website talked me through the whole process of importing costs and the car itself etc. Well he gained a customer! Deposit being paid and ETA is mid November. Cant stress how...