Search results

1. M

2 cars- 1 Policy.

Bringing my DC5 back to the Uk with me next year, but will also be getting a car for daily runner. any recomendations on Insurers that do this? Limited mileage (4000 miles max) per year on the DC5. Cheers.
  2. M

Tein or Tein

After a little advice from those that my have used these coilovers in the past. I'm about to upgrade from oem to Tein coilovers. the choice is between the Tein Street advance and Tein Street Flex. The car is going to be used mostly for fun and the occasional track day. Also, I have been...
  3. M

Hello.

Been on here a couple of months now. Bought myself a 2004 DC5. Previously owned a modified DC2. Initial impressions are good, although mine has been neglected, so plenty of work to be done. It's also seems pretty slow now, but that's more than likely because i'm used to it now. Got a list...
  4. M

Cusco front and rear strut brace

Fitted these recently. rear was a pig to fit as all the plastics had to come out, but I think it looks almost factory fitted now. Didn't have to cut any of the plastics either, which means it can go back to standard if i decide to sell. Front brace has eliminated a lot of the knocking i was...
  5. M

New brakes.

Having had the car for a month now, it's time to start sorting the basics and replacing consumables. Engine oil and filter were done last week, as was the g/box oil, which has reduced the noise coming from the box at lower rpm's. Long term, i want to upgrade to TGM's F50 big brake...
  6. M

New Toy.

Latest toy to the collection. She's a bit rough, but overall not too bad, can't complain for £5500. Paint flaking on the roof from the sun, lots of hand car washes here in Cyprus, but no one really protects the paint with proper waxes. Paintwork on the rest of the car has lots of swirls and...
  7. M

Annoying Whine.

Bought my Teg last week, and have noticed an annoying whine. It only happens when the engine is under load, and goes once above 2500-3000rpm. It actually sounds a little bit like a classic mini gear box. There are no other knocks or clicks. I did notice the PAS pump was squealing a little...