Search results

1. E

Camber question!!

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can help..im running bc racing coilovers with adjustable top mounts i was wondering if i can run camber bolts with these also as im on 9j et25 rotas and want slighly more Camber upfront buh ive maxed the bcs out anyone on here runnig both? Thanks ersel
  2. E

Supercharged/turbo engine bayss

Lets see them charged/turbod bays need some egging on!!
  3. E

K-tuned oval 3" anyone rate them?

Does anyone on here rate the k-tuned oval 3" or is anyone running one whats the ground clearance like..power gains?..also any pics pleasee http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/dc5/exhaust/k-tuned-3-oval-tube-cat-back-exhaust-honda-integra-type-r-dc5.html
  4. E

Anyone running 9j et25 wheels

Hi is anyone running 9j et25 wheels if so what sort of set up you running camber spacers are your arches rolled etcetc and also some pics pleasee Thanks
  5. E

Blue carpet & blue recaro cleaning help

Hi just removed my seats from the teg and wanna give the carpet a clean up and also the seats whats the best to use on them especially the seats without damaging them
  6. E

Wheel offsets

Hi guys just wondering if anyone on here is running 9" wheels et25 and also what camber etcect your running and tyre size to prevent rubbing
  7. E

Not happy my cars performance

Hi guys basically my cars got the following engine mods, Solid fabrications manifold Rbc inlet with adaptor and thermal gasket etc Tegiwa carbon intake And i thing a 2 and 1/4" exhaust Kpro4 So the usual mods really my car only made 242 bhp nd doesnt feel aggresive at all..its quick dont get...
  8. E

Teg idling mad issue

Hi guys I've put my tea away for winter today went in the garage like a doughnut I forgot to disconnect the battery nod had to quickly jump it went for a lil drive then when I stopped the car was just hunting like mad for ages thought if I drive it may clear as its been sitting a few weeks but...
  9. E

Strutbrace to clean tegiwa carbon intake??

Which strutbraces clear tegiwa carbon air intake
  10. E

Good snowfoams?

What snowfoams do you Guys use /recomend😎