Good snowfoams?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
They look decent for ten notes, will get a proper snow foam lance and washer at some point.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

kyle'87

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
They look decent for ten notes, will get a proper snow foam lance and washer at some point.

Keep an eye out on the amazon boxing day deals, they are always selling pressure washers for a good price.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Thanks mate. Any idea where best to look, instore or online?

kyle'87

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Thanks mate. Any idea where best to look, instore or online?

For Amazon, online. However keep an eye on Halford boxing day deals.

Here is the current Karcher Amazon line up. They are doing £100 off one of the K4 versions at the moment or even a K2 for £50.

I managed to pickup a Karcher K4 Premium Eco for £170 a few months ago, great bit of kit!

Although as soon as you purchase one, the price will do down. Murphy's Law.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
A k2 for 50 quid is a great package. I've got the K2 and while it's not amazing it does the job well.

2ndy

Advanced Member
Cant beat the cheap Karchers from halfords, i had mine one for about a hyear and it lost pressure once but was fine after, brought it back anyway and got a brand new one. Pretty handy if you live near a halfords

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
2ndy said:
Cant beat the cheap Karchers from halfords, i had mine one for about a hyear and it lost pressure once but was fine after, brought it back anyway and got a brand new one. Pretty handy if you live near a halfords
Yeah true I got mine at Halfrauds. Mine throws a tantrum when it's had the autobrite foam lance attached. But after a few mins it's back to full pressure.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
That cheapy thing I bought arrived today, does an alright job to be fair quite happy with it for the time being or until it blows up and stops working ha ha.

Defos need to get a proper pressure washer. Aren't the Nilfisk ones supposed to be a lot better than the Karcher?