Search results

1. R

Japfest 2018 - 6 May 2018 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/DISCUSSION THREAD.

1. DrewieJDC5 - PAID 2. SamDC5 - Paid 3. snowbeard/james - will update once i've paid. 4. Alex_Wilson (Will pay soon) 5. Cheungo - Paid 6. Mike.A - Paid 7. Teggy_dan1989 - Paid 😎 8.Keiranfrench - Paid 9. Rogue Status (Aaron) - Paid
  2. R

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Great day and great to meet a few of you, shame we were put so far away. Hopefully do some more events soon.
  3. R

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Good shout mate. Every single japfest email in my normal inbox and the one with tickets attached in my junk inbox Let's hope the weather is as good as today!
  4. R

Not received my tickets yet? Anyone else not?
  5. R

Reason I've booked on to this club stand and not my local jap car club stand is to be part of an exclusively DC5 stand. My friend runs Japlife car club and I'm pretty sure he will have any jap car on his stand no problem if that helps anyone out?
  6. R

Just booked my ticket. Be my first event representing ITR-DC5 so will be good to meet you guys. 1. Chrismartin 2. Chewy 3. George657 4. Kev.W 5. LukeyBoi1959 6.Jinisdust 7. Richie200 8. Mikey Moore91 9. Dave7268 10.Masterjedijay 11.Rogue Status
  7. R

BC Racing Vs Meister CRD+ (£750.00 budget)

Oh that's good news then :) thanks again mate!
  8. R

Yea I need to get some washers but I've ordered EP3 track tod ends and few other suspension bits lol might as well do it properly! Not sure if the coilovers will come though had an email this morning :( ... "Thank you for your order Unfortunately the part you ordered is a non-stock item and we...
  9. R

Liam thanks for that trick! Just ordered some B14's! Saved me £50 on the cheapest I could find anywhere. Have you fitted yours yet?
  10. R

Oil leak - timing chain cover or head gasket

I know your frustrations Giblets! Had a very minor oil leak since I've had my teg. Drips few times a week if that. Thought it was rocker cover gasket which I changed recently but still seems to leak. Can't justify throwing a lot of money at something so minor, as much as it annoys me. Just going...
  11. R

Track day noob

Did my first track day at Bedford on Saturday and it was great. As mentioned above plenty of run off and no scary barriers that you could go into. It was a learning curve to begin with as 95% of the people there had done track days before and everyone was driving pretty quick cars. Once you...
  12. R

Rebuilding Brembos

That's good to know 2ndy thanks!
  13. R

Rebuilding Brembos

Planning to order them online from Lings Honda. Wasn't going to replace them at all until my friend changed his pads in his Brembos on his Abarth Punto. One pin came out fine, the other was seized and bent badly on removal. This was on an 11 plate car with 30k on the clocks.
  14. R

Rebuilding Brembos

Thanks Dave that's great! Do you know if they're sold in pairs or just as one?
  15. R

Rebuilding Brembos

Does anyone have a link to where I can buy the pins that go through the Brembo callipers? Changing pads and discs soon and my friends Brembos needed new pins as one of them bent on removal. Has anyone experienced this on the DC5?
  16. R

Which coilovers?

Interested in some reviews on this set up. Really tempted but don't want a hard ride (must be getting old). Standard DC5 suspension is firm but comfy imo.
  17. R

Door window trim - pealing to metal?

Does anyone have the part numbers for both of these? Tried searching but couldn't find anything obvious.