Search results

1. Rage_DC5

Rota Fighters with spacers?

Hi guys, Just a quick one that I'm hoping someone can give me an answer on? I've currently got 17x8J Rota Fighters ET48, but looking to space them out using hub centric spacers when the wider wings arrive. My question is, has anyone run 20mm hubcentric spacers on the fighters personally...
  2. Rage_DC5

The dreaded - 'What's it worth...?' thread

Evening guys, I'm sorry if this is against forum rules, and if it is - please feel to remove if necessary. I really wasn't sure where to post it... I absolutely love my ITR, its my pride and joy - however i recently have been considering selling up. Its a thought I've shrugged off several...
  3. Rage_DC5

Connected the battery terminal the wrong way with a jumper pack - now the car won't start.

Hi everyone, My friend has an EP3, that ran perfect, up until about about a week ago. As it were his track car, it spent most of the time sat on the drive, causing the battery to die. He connected the jumper pack to it, but connected them up backwards - positive to negative and vice Versa -...
  4. Rage_DC5

Interior switch / control panel light bulbs?

Hi guys, Hoping someone can help? Slowly but surely, all the interior lights are going down - ie the bulbs are going. The only ones left working are the instrument cluster & the A/C illumination as per pic. Can anyone tell me which bulbs are required to replace the fault units for the...
  5. Rage_DC5

Whole Car Vibration Under Load.

Hi guys, My brothers just purchased a facelift DC5, went over it with a sore thumb and everything were all good. However, as with all test drives, you respect someones pride and joy and don't drive it hard. When we got it back, we replaced the front discs and pads with genuine Honda items...
  6. Rage_DC5

Rear calipers - discs & pads.

Apart from the painted red from factory, are the ep3 rear calipers the same as the dc5 ones? Also, are the discs and pads the same on the rear? Many thanks, Ross
  7. Rage_DC5

SHELL Helix Ultra 5w40 - £16.99 at Euro Car Parts

Just to let you all know, Euro car pars have the 5w40 Shell Helix oil on offer at £16.99 with the discount code XMAS. I've just reserved some to put aside for my next service whilst it's at that price! Many thanks, Ross
  8. Rage_DC5

Teg M - Cutting the scuttle?

Morning, I have got the task of fitting my Teg M soon, and as a result have to cut my scuttle. I've posted in the swap section to see if anyone wants to sort out a deal with an uncut for a cut one already to save the hassle, but if not ill be looking for guide on how to do it. I can imagine...
  9. Rage_DC5

Oil - Shell Helix Ultra or Mobile 3000 x1 5w40?

I know its been covered many times before, but im looking to purchase some oil for an oil change this weekend and torn between these two.. The Shell seems a popular choice on the forum, but has anyone had experience of the Mobile 3000 Oil? Which would you choose? Many thanks, Ross
  10. Rage_DC5

Bonnet gas struts..

Following from my previous topic, I'm now in the market for the above. Looking around, I can only find the NRG ones from the likes of funky power or RE Spirit for £95... But then came across these autobahn ones for half the price...
  11. Rage_DC5

RBC intake manifold - what have you all done with the bonnet stay clip & AC bracket?

Hey, As above really. Random as you like, but I know the RBC is a longer manifold, so i believe you have to remove the bonnet stay clip, and struggle with the OEM mounting bracket for the A/C pipe. Just curious to see what you've all done with the above on yours, as I don't want it looking...
  12. Rage_DC5

Un named_warrior

Hi, I'm after some bits from mark, but the contact number he's put in the advert is incorrect? Has anyone got his contact number by any chance? Many thanks!
  13. Rage_DC5

Dc5 buddyclub balljoint part number???

Hi there, I've purchased some buddyclub balljoints for my DC5, but ive been sent some that are far too small and the supplier are saying there the only ones listed for a dc5. Has anyone got the part number to hand they fitted to their vehicle so I match what I've been sent? Many thanks,
  14. Rage_DC5

Wishbone ball joints.

Hey all.. I'm looking to revamp all the bushes on the front of my DC5, and whilst I'm at it im looking to also replace the balljoints. After searching on the forum, and online it came aparant that Genuine you can only purchase with the complete knuckle. Looking around, I can see loads listed...
  15. Rage_DC5

Double din radio surround?

Does anyone know if there's a specific cage / fascia adaptor available for the dc5? I've come to fit a double din head unit In mine and neither the cage or fascia fit in the dc5 centre consol? Many thanks,
  16. Rage_DC5

Standard Suspension struts.

Does anyone know where I can get front and rear shock absorbers for my DC5? I've searched everywhere I can think, and all I can find is coilovers which I don't really want... I'll be ringing honda in the morning for a price...but does anywhere know where I can get some new standard for resonable...
  17. Rage_DC5

DC5 floor mats?

Hi all, I'm after some OEM floor mats for my new DC5, as the garage I bought it from have lost them! :( Any idea if they're still available new, or where to look? Searching, I can only find non genuine tailored ones...:( Many thanks,